Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ and yes of course star signings like ronaldo etc are always good for marketing etc, but we signed ibou konate who many people had never heard of and he has made an instant impact for us and under klopp will probably go on to be one of our best players. sometimes these clubs need to take a look at what type of players they really need rather than do it for the press etc. they literally only signed ronaldo because city wanted to šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s because you have a well run club/competent Board and a signing strategy.

Our Board no nothing about football and only care about marketing and branding. Literally everyone knew we needed a DM and potentially another RB. We got neither

Ronaldo would have been perfect for City because of Pep, but terrible for the rest of the league!

Reactions: 5
i live in a predominantly blue part of manchester and when i tell you the amount of fireworks that have been let off in the past 30 mins šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

that humiliation was amazing to witness. donā€™t care much for liverpool but my god, salah is a force to be reckoned with. just sublime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If Utd had a half decent manager and a good midfielder they could be competing but with Ole they could have Mbappe and Haaland and still get no where.

I remember growing up Utd and arsenal were absolutely amazingā€¦ itā€™s mad to see how mediocre they are now!

Reactions: 3
Thereā€™s some United youtubers who are celebrating the resultā€¦.some who have been vocal about OlešŸ˜¬

Reactions: 1
donā€™t want to hear anyone calling city fans after that mass evacuation from OT when the game was still on. you back your club even when theyā€™re losing, pathetic behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Says a lot that Carragherā€¦ a liverpool ex player is making more sense on this than Neville a ex united player.

I actually kinda like him as a pundit. Heā€™s fair i think

Says a lot that Carragherā€¦ a liverpool ex player is making more sense on this than Neville a ex united player.

I actually kinda like him as a pundit. Heā€™s fair i think
I really like them together. They are funny and bounce off each other well

donā€™t want to hear anyone calling city fans after that mass evacuation from OT when the game was still on. you back your club even when theyā€™re losing, pathetic behaviour.
Yea i agree. Every club has plastic fans and if you leave early just cause your team is losing youā€™re plastic

I really like them together. They are funny and bounce off each other well
I agree. Theyā€™re a good mix

Yea i agree. Every club has plastic fans and if you leave early just cause your team is losing youā€™re plastic

I agree. Theyā€™re a good mix
Yeah that pissed me off when I seen some fans leave. Lucky most did stay thank god.

If your a fan you stay with your team weather they win or lose.

Exactly!! Iā€™ve seen my team relegated to League One and never did i walk out. Still renewed my season ticket the next year!

Reactions: 10
has anyone seen that video of lingard?? his own club fans hurling abuse at him when he was stretching on the sidelines and he shouts back ā€˜iā€™m not even on the pitchā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
sorry but this meme has sent me - looks like someoneā€™s grandpa has made it šŸ¤£

B59F4D6C-27BC-41CA-8BA0-81BAA07ED5DD.jpeg

ole saying ā€˜iā€™m a manchester ladā€™ in his post match interview lollllll what a donut youā€™re norwegian mate. might be a shite manager but the stuff he comes out with is comedy gold. truly out here fighting for his life.

• Haha
Exactly!! Iā€™ve seen my team relegated to League One and never did i walk out. Still renewed my season ticket the next year!
Snap. We went down to non league, I stayed and watched us lose to some awful teams in awful weather but itā€™s what you do, for our sins šŸ¤£

Snap. We went down to non league, I stayed and watched us lose to some awful teams in awful weather but itā€™s what you do, for our sins šŸ¤£
Top six fans donā€™t know theyā€™re made šŸ˜­. Utd and Arsenals ā€œbadā€ seasons are just mediocre seasons, I would cry happy tears if we finished 5th or 4th šŸ˜‚

sorry but this meme has sent me - looks like someoneā€™s grandpa has made it šŸ¤£

View attachment 826719

ole saying ā€˜iā€™m a manchester ladā€™ in his post match interview lollllll what a donut youā€™re norwegian mate. might be a shite manager but the stuff he comes out with is comedy gold. truly out here fighting for his life.
yea heā€™s 100% trying to save skin! He talks exactly like my exes dad who was Danish but lived in Manchester for 30 years šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

has anyone seen that video of lingard?? his own club fans hurling abuse at him when he was stretching on the sidelines and he shouts back ā€˜iā€™m not even on the pitchā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Omg thatā€™s just embarrassing for the fan

Reactions: 1
Where were Chelsea in the league before Lampard went? Lampard was a bigger club legend and Roman did not hesitate to change things.

Some fans always seem to pick on Lingard and Pogba at any given opportunity - even when they are not at fault.

Last edited:
Where were Chelsea in the league before Lampard went? Lampard was a bigger club legend and Roman did not hesitate to change things.
They were 9th when they sacked lampard. United are a tit show from top to bottom and other teams will still be better then them regardless of who the manager is Ole thinks heā€™s on par with Kloop, Pep, and Zidane heā€™s pissing in the wind.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
At the start of the season I was gutted because we tried to get 6 united season tickets but, could only secure 2. Iā€™m actually grateful now because that was an absolute shambles.

exactly just most of our fans just want the glory, they never wouldve coped when we got relegated back in the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.