Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of you act like Olivia is holding John Stones hostage he clearly loves her and the kid to stay with her, obviously the family dynamics are questionable and the anti vax tit is bang out of order but Ashley Young is no saint in any of this and there were others before Olivia.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Some of you act like Olivia is holding John Stones hostage he clearly loves her and the kid to stay with her, obviously the family dynamics are questionable and the anti vax tit is bang out of order but Ashley Young is no saint in any of this and there were others before Olivia.
Both blokes are also wronguns, but it takes a special kind of woman to sleep with already taken men, who happen to be footballers. Ashley paid for her salon.. not exactly the self made woman she makes out.
And technically he is pretty trapped wether he wants to be with her or not..

Reactions: 18
Don’t think anyone has claimed Ashley Young is a saint, but he’ll still be paying maintenance money like he brought her previous house. Not like he isn’t paying her more than the average Joe even though she’s with another footballer on much more money. I can’t stand the woman though and nothing anyone says will change my mind soz 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Don’t think anyone has claimed Ashley Young is a saint, but he’ll still be paying maintenance money like he brought her previous house. Not like he isn’t paying her more than the average Joe even though she’s with another footballer on much more money. I can’t stand the woman though and nothing anyone says will change my mind soz 🤷‍♀️

She isn’t the type I would want to be friends with and I’m not defending her in the slightest but when ever she comes up it’s like people simply can’t get over the fact that John wants to be with her.

Reactions: 8
100%. Clearly he is happy with her, he's not being forced to stay. I'm sure if he didn't want to be with her he'd leave, he had no qualms doing that to Millie!

Also let's remember he and AY were the ones in relationships, not her. We love to blame women and slut shame with the homewrecker trope, but they have behaved much worse than her

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She isn’t the type I would want to be friends with and I’m not defending her in the slightest but when ever she comes up it’s like people simply can’t get over the fact that John wants to be with her.
Yeah I get you, not really bothered about them as a couple just dislike them both individually.

Reactions: 3
It speaks volumes as to what type of person he is tbh.
yes, this. always thought he was very good-looking. which unfortunately means that I kind of wanted to buy into that whole "what the hell is he thinking" thing. but he clearly loves her and while you shouldn't be held responsible for every opinion/action of your partner, imo who you choose to share your life with does reflect on you as a person.

Reactions: 15
100%. Clearly he is happy with her, he's not being forced to stay. I'm sure if he didn't want to be with her he'd leave, he had no qualms doing that to Millie!

Also let's remember he and AY were the ones in relationships, not her. We love to blame women and slut shame with the homewrecker trope, but they have behaved much worse than her
People like to see footballers as hapless but sweet idiots being taken advantage of when in reality most of them are quite the opposite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
People like to see footballers as hapless but sweet idiots being taken advantage of when in reality most of them are quite the opposite.
Footballers also like to take advantage of women by their money and fame. Actually i don't blame both sides if they are equally happy about what they are having. But sometimes the relationship gets too public like in the situation of Olivia and John we want to know the details. I mean they are both trashy people and they don’t need to be saved because i think they are equally infamous and they are good for each. Trainwreck relationship. I dont know about the AY situation but i guess he is also guilty on his part. Many players conceive children with their one night stand partners or shirt term partners. Its the new normal for them. Younger ones are now wiser about it but back in the days we always used to hear about such incidents.

Reactions: 4
This is why I couldn't give a single duck about "gold-digging". Footballers are undoubtedly dumb but they aren't as dumb and naive as people make them out to be. I really don't care about a WAG spending her man's money to buy herself a closet full of designer handbags. Good for you, girl, just be a decent person. That's all that matters.

Reactions: 11
Anyone watching Utd v Liverpool

I wonder if Utd play shite in the first half on purpose lol. take it ole is going then

Reactions: 2
No our defence/midfield is terrible and Liverpool are in the form of their lives!
He keeps persisting with 'McFred' and Maguire is shocking as usual 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yeah I get you, not really bothered about them as a couple just dislike them both individually.
Yeah they both seem kinda gross tbf

No our defence/midfield is terrible and Liverpool are in the form of their lives!
He keeps persisting with McFred and Maguire is shocking as usual 😡
Fred is awful. You should try get Bissouma from Brighton (I’m assuming charges dropped as he was on the bench yesterday)

Reactions: 1
Fred is awful. You should try get Bissouma from Brighton (I’m assuming charges dropped as he was on the bench yesterday)
Yes Bissouma would be good and less expensive option than Rice.

Really think it's curtains for Ole if the score remains.......we're down to 7th now but on the same points Arsenal who are in 10th.

Yes Bissouma would be good and less expensive option than Rice.

Really think it's curtains for Ole if the score remains.......
yeah rice will be £££ cause he’s English! I think you guys will have to buy someone like Bissouma in Jan.

It’s never nice to see a manager who cares about the club be sacked but i think he will go too

Salah is just ridiculous isn’t he, what a player. Absolute pleasure to watch… when he’s playing the other 18 teams in the league and not yours!!

Reactions: 19
yeah rice will be £££ cause he’s English! I think you guys will have to buy someone like Bissouma in Jan.

It’s never nice to see a manager who cares about the club be sacked but i think he will go too
Yes it's not nice but even the die hard fans have turned on him. Boos at half time......his time is up.

I think Mourinho's last game for us was against Liverpool 3 years ago. Similar feeling.

The way Salah is playing, he could be the player of year by the season end.

Reactions: 5
Salah is just ridiculous isn’t he, what a player. Absolute pleasure to watch… when he’s playing the other 18 teams in the league and not yours!!
He’s fabulous. What a great player. Not looking forward to seeing him expose Coady and Kilman 😭. I’ll cry, we’re going to get mauled.

Yes it's not nice but even the die hard fans have turned on him. Boos at half time......his time is up.

I think Mourinho's last game for us was against Liverpool 3 years ago. Similar feeling.

The way Salah is playing, he could be the player of year by the season end.
Yep I remember my ex was a Utd fan and by the end of Jose’s time he just wanted him gone! Strange that it’s a loss to liverpool that might do it again!

HOW is ole still employed. More goals are definitely on the way
i think he’s only still in a job cause he was an “icon” as a player. If he was any other manager he’d be gone. He needs to walk

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.