Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine loosing your best goalkeeper because you never gave him No 1 shirt and booing him on his return 🙄🙄🙄
Lovely Arsenal fans!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So gutted the rebound went in, it was a fantastic save
There’s just no need to boo him, he wasn’t even Arsenal’s first choice, he left because they didn’t give him a chance! Much rather a Copa America winner over England’s 3rd choice (but yes the rest of our team are currently sh*t)

Reactions: 1
Wonder who the premier star and his wife are who have been attacked and tied up on their home ? Don't know how to attach the report from the Sun !

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She looks a bit like the bride of Chucky
She does have Huntingdon's disease, one of the symptoms of which is impacted muscle movements, including in the face. She may well also have had work done.

More about her illness here

Reactions: 7
She does have Huntingdon's disease, one of the symptoms of which is impacted muscle movements, including in the face. She may well also have had work done.

More about her illness here
Yeh, not great that people are making jokes then, we can all do better

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 1
Yeh, not great that people are making jokes then, we can all do better
Doesn't give her a free pass on the part she is playing facilitating the disgusting Saudi regimes Sportswashing program.
If anyone should be doing better it's her.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't give her a free pass on the part she is playing facilitating the disgusting Saudi regimes Sportswashing program.
If anyone should be doing better it's her.
I didn’t say that did I? There’s a difference though, go for someone’s character by all means IMO.

I hope you have the same energy for everyone who works for Man City and alike. Seems like the woman is the easy target but she’s actually just the front.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So i havent been on here for a little while, but im enjoying catching up. I hope everyone is having a good weekend, i am so excited for tomorrow's game. Lets just hope Utd play like they played the first half of the Atalanta game! You know, no matter who is the current champions, its always the Utd and Everton fixture i look for first, and Utd and Everton are still imo our rivals. I hope we play better than we did against City and for the love of god i hope we win!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t say that did I? There’s a difference though, go for someone’s character by all means IMO.

I hope you have the same energy for everyone who works for Man City and alike. Seems like the woman is the easy target but she’s actually just the front.
Yes I do have the same energy for Man City et al as it happens.
Frankly the fact that a women is fronting a Saudi Sportswashing group is disgraceful.
If pointing that out is seen as a misogynistic attack on an "easy target" rather than valid criticism of her rampant hypocrisy, then so be it.

Wonder who the premier star and his wife are who have been attacked and tied up on their home ? Don't know how to attach the report from the Sun !
John Stones? Wasn't he mysteriously off the other day. And it says partner not wife.

Reactions: 3
John Stones? Wasn't he mysteriously off the other day. And it says partner not wife.
Good old Olivia wishes she was a wife, look at her little family ig pic, he is so hot to look at but pure cringe for leaving one family for another.. haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good old Olivia wishes she was a wife, look at her little family ig pic, he is so hot to look at but pure cringe for leaving one family for another.. haha.
Went and had a nose after your comment… may be why Millie did a photoshoot of her & their little girl too seperately, that is on her public account😂 honestly can’t stand women like Olivia - the worst kind.

Reactions: 6
Went and had a nose after your comment… may be why Millie did a photoshoot of her & their little girl too seperately, that is on her public account😂 honestly can’t stand women like Olivia - the worst kind.
100% haha! It must be so insulting to have Olivia playing happy families with Connie, I honestly don’t get it, pretty sure the little boy calls him dad aswell. Cringe.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.