Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Crawls out of my hole'
We did it 😁😁😁
'Crawls back in my hole'

🤣🤣 let us have it dont have much to celebrate.

However can we all agree Rashford looks great which is good for England
Between now and the end of next month we play Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Atalanta again and Villarreal (and Spurs but… 👀), let us have this tiny piece of happiness for now

Reactions: 7
Was gunna say Utd fans must have really high blood pressure- still at least it makes for an entertaining game!

(I can’t talk- our latest result was also 3-2, after going behind and a last minute goal from a player all the fans love 😂)

Maybe we have the same script writer. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm conscious about remarking on someone's looks when I don't particularly know much about them but it's staggering how almost creature-like she looks like now.

Reactions: 6
Non football related but it’s so sad what happened with Alec Baldwin yesterday. I can’t imagine how he must be feeling 💔

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Okay Disclaimer first sorry for being a witch but

Jesus what was bleeping scary face 😱

And it was paid for 😲
Something really off putting about Staveley and I’m not talking about her appearance.

Dated Prince Andrew at the height of the Epstein era and has spent her whole life crawling around Arabs.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm conscious about remarking on someone's looks when I don't particularly know much about them but it's staggering how almost creature-like she looks like now.
And cross eyed too. Its like the skin has been pulled inwards around the nose to create the cheek bones but the face becomes hexagon shaped if there such a thing! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay Disclaimer first sorry for being a witch but

Jesus what was bleeping scary face 😱

And it was paid for 😲
Surely that image is a fake?! Saw an interview, she doesn’t look that extreme but has done something to her face that doesn’t suit her. I wouldn’t want to be in her position, I imagine you’d never know what your bosses might do, especially when we see what’s happened in recent years.
Ps watch the bbc interview

Reactions: 1
Surely that image is a fake?! Saw an interview, she doesn’t look that extreme but has done something to her face that doesn’t suit her. I wouldn’t want to be in her position, I imagine you’d never know what your bosses might do, especially when we see what’s happened in recent years.
At the very least it's a bad facelift and Botox. And frankly I have no sympathy.

Reactions: 2
Not sure it is fake.
The 4th pic is her when the takeover was originally gonna happen not that long ago

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.