Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the sentiment but that’s not the fault of a footballer. Blame governments, corporations and billionaires. Football creates a lot of money and I’d prefer that the players who create that money get a decent portion of it.
This 👏
Where do people want all the money to go if not the players? To the shady board members? Wages aren't the issue, it's the amount of money coming in through uncapped ticket prices, media revenue etc.

Reactions: 6
This 👏
Where do people want all the money to go if not the players? To the shady board members? Wages aren't the issue, it's the amount of money coming in through uncapped ticket prices, media revenue etc.
And Merchandise. That is another factor in what helps Bayern be able to afford wages way higher than the rest of the German League (and is the big flaw in the German model as It certainly does not eliminate a de facto two tier system of clubs.)

Reactions: 3
Mounts ex Chloe just uploaded a picture in the same spot that he was in on the picture that he was tagged in with the fan from last night anyone think they are back together or another coincidence from her lol

Reactions: 1
Mounts ex Chloe just uploaded a picture in the same spot that he was in on the picture that he was tagged in with the fan from last night anyone think they are back together or another coincidence from her lol
Or she went to the location to pose for a photo (if they the same). The tag on the women who posted It says it’s a restaurant so why would they be there two days running if they were together.

She did post a weird story the other day which did make me think they either back together or she wants people to think they might be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Gotta ask, is Harvey Barnes as sweet as he seems? Don’t know much about him, but he seems like such a sweetheart!
On the whole yes he is. He’s been with his girlfriend (I used to work with her mum) since they were at college together. I think he’s messed her about a bit in the past but he’s grown up and they’re pretty solid now.

He has such a nice accent, it's unreal
Really? The good old Leicester accent? 😂

Reactions: 6
On the whole yes he is. He’s been with his girlfriend (I used to work with her mum) since they were at college together. I think he’s messed her about a bit in the past but he’s grown up and they’re pretty solid now.

Really? The good old Leicester accent? 😂
Is Schmeichel as decent as he seems as well? I would be so disappointed if he wasn't.

Reactions: 4
I commented on Mount's thread, I have a feeling she is waggling her way back.

Please God he doesn't fall for her crap. He can do so much better than an immature party girl.

Or she went to the location to pose for a photo (if they the same). The tag on the women who posted It says it’s a restaurant so why would they be there two days running if they were together.

She did post a weird story the other day which did make me think they either back together or she wants people tot think they might be.
That's Bagatelle in Mayfair. I would have thought that place was a bit too classy for her.

• Haha
Joe Willock is allegedly going to Newcastle for 20m. Arsenal fans are convinced it’s to make money for Maddison 😭

Reactions: 2
Absolutely! He can be a stroppy madam sometimes and he’s a bit square but he’s a good guy. Guys been through the mill 😕
Thank God! He does have a bit of a temper, doesn't he? His father did too, so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree but to be as well-rounded and grounded as he is having grown up so far removed from normality is remarkable.

She did post a weird story the other day which did make me think they either back together or she wants people to think they might be.
Same! That story about "not giving up" with a heart at the bottom got me thinking... She just can't help herself, can she?! If they got/get back to her and he wants to keep things quiet...

Same! That story about "not giving up" with a heart at the bottom got me thinking... She just can't help herself, can she?! If they got/get back to her and he wants to keep things quiet...
He must know she won’t want a secret relationship.

yes this is what I thought to! I think it’s all for attention to look like they are back together. I seen previous threads about her also copying the girl in Ibiza’s outfit to look like it was her so this doesn’t come as a surprise

Reactions: 9
Her is from last Sunday. I follow a couple of her friends and they all uploaded videos there. She was wearing same outfit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.