Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Dele and Ruby’s split is temporary.
They split 2-3 times before but always got back together again.

What a hilarious reason to break up with someone, apparently they broke up because Dele was playing too much fortnite. They never did look so close to each other in their pics, Ruby just seemed like an beautiful accessory to him.

Reactions: 10
threads are going quick lately, wonder who will be first to get a 'cheating' newspaper article out of Madders & Grealish.
As press interest is getting higher for both

• Haha
Reactions: 10

What a hilarious reason to break up with someone, apparently they broke up because Dele was playing too much fortnite. They never did look so close to each other in their pics, Ruby just seemed like an beautiful accessory to him.
Perhaps that's all he needed her for. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 4
threads are going quick lately, wonder who will be first to get a 'cheating' newspaper article out of Madders & Grealish.
As press interest is getting higher for both
I actually want to think that Maddison will finally settle down, I mean he’s got his little family now, and Kennedy is stunning, she ditched her whole life in LA to come live with him. I also hope he finally “repays” Leicester this season, all of them have been dealing with his bs and poor playing. 😒

Reactions: 14
I actually want to think that Maddison will finally settle down, I mean he’s got his little family now, and Kennedy is stunning, she ditched her whole life in LA to come live with him. I also hope he finally “repays” Leicester this season, all of them have been dealing with his bs and poor playing. 😒
There’s more chance of me becoming a wag than James Maddison settling down 😭 happy to be proven wrong of course…

Having a family does not stop these men from cheating, look at Kyle Walker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There’s more chance of me becoming a wag than James Maddison settling down 😭 happy to be proven wrong of course…

Having a family does not stop these men from cheating, look at Kyle Walker 😂
Trueee 😭😭 I just keep going back to the fact that he’s now a fresh dad, and should set a good example to his son, but who knows what’s in his head..

Reactions: 3
with all the stories of off field behaviour, would make sense in them wanting rid tbf

Reactions: 5
Loving all of these Liverpool contract extensions, I genuinely think some of these players being extended might retire here. If only they would sign some bleeping players though 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loving all of these Liverpool contract extensions, I genuinely think some of these players being extended might retire here. If only they would sign some bleeping players though 🥴
have only signed Konate this window?

This Kane situation is a mess 💀 why is he acting like a petulant child?

Last edited:
It be interesting if Allison did - while Goalkeepers can keep playing till late 30’s not as Many top ones manage to do that while being a starter for a top level team past 35 - and Once you not a starter will he want to be a Back up or a starter at a lower level team.

Plus Liverpool‘s owners don‘t seem to be that keen on players over 30 with with the contract policy they have.

If he’s indoors playing Fortnite at least you know he’s not out cheating 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It be interesting if Allison did - while Goalkeepers can keep playing till late 30’s not as Many top ones manage to do that while being a starter for a top level team past 35 - and Once you not a starter will he want to be a Back up or a starter at a lower level team.

Plus Liverpool‘s owners don‘t seem to be that keen on players over 30 with with the contract policy they have.
It’s nothing to do with being over 30, it’s the fact that FSG are greedy & stingey cunts

have only signed Konate this window?

This Kane situation is a mess 💀 why is he acting like a petulant child?
Yea 😭 he’s a decent signing I’m really excited to see what he can do but I’m hoping for another singing before the end of the window, maybe not quite on thiago’s level like last year but I’ll take anyone at this point 😭 luckily our starting 11 is unreal, it’s depth I’m worried about

Reactions: 3
His agent is his brother through. Surely that will damage their relationship if he didn’t tell him.
Them being brothers makes me doubt it's Kane. However, not all brothers are kind and care about what's best for you. Let's imagine for a sec that Kane didn't feel strongly about leaving Spurs.... who would be well placed to slowly ebb away at the situation? I suspect the post is not about Kane but it wouldn't shock me if someone that wealthy had a relative who was willing to sneak around and manipulate the situation for money.

Danny Ings to Villa, didn’t see that happening. Wasn’t reported anywhere beforehand I swear😳

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.