Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inter about to lose everyone by the looks of it šŸ˜¬

The club is in deep financial issues not only due to itā€™s own finances but also issues linked to its ownerā€™s other financial interests.

Telling isn't it just after Chelsea went buying Lukaku .
WH fans don't start thinking he's staying around long term
It's all there to do to leave let down by the financials but is decent enough to stay on and not make a major issue.

DR disappointed. All ready to go and play higher level.
I suspect making the europa league made the difference - at least itā€™s European football - if they didnā€™t make that I suspect he might have tried a Kane and forced a move for under West Hamā€™s valuation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
View attachment 703023

this whole press conference was heart breaking. i am genuinely so gutted for him. how can you fully appreciate your own legacy youā€™re leaving behind when youā€™re not ready to leave. barcelona really fucked this one up.
You know it's bad when the translator is on the verge of tears......... honestly this was heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh dear! (If you canā€™t view it, download it and you can view it) or go on joneslucyx TikTok x

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh dear! (If you canā€™t view it, download it and you can view it) or go on joneslucyx TikTok x
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ those messages are probably older, but regardless he was still with his gf, as theyā€™ve been together for a long time. on the other hand, footballers have no game outside the pitch, he is so dry lol calling her babe every two seconds šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear! (If you canā€™t view it, download it and you can view it)
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ those messages are probably older, but regardless he was still with his gf, as theyā€™ve been together for a long time. on the other hand, footballers have no game outside the pitch, he is so dry lol calling her babe every two seconds šŸ¤®
dryyyyy chat isnā€™t it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but shows how easy it can be to get involved with some of them! šŸ¤¢

typical manc yute with those messages oh my god šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Absolutely šŸ¤£ fanny SLAMMED shut when I read them šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
dryyyyy chat isnā€™t it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but shows how easy it can be to get involved with some of them! šŸ¤¢

Absolutely šŸ¤£ fanny SLAMMED shut when I read them šŸ¤£
That's because most of them have nothing else in their lives, they simply can't hold a conversation that doesn't include football!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
typical manc yute with those messages oh my god šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I donā€™t know whatā€™s worse him texting her while heā€™s got a girlfriend or her and the screenshots trying to expose him while thinking sheā€™s anything but a tacky woman.

• Haha
Oh god....I wonder when this was. Thought he would of learnt from that hotel saga.

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t know whatā€™s worse him texting her while heā€™s got a girlfriend or her and the screenshots trying to expose him while thinking sheā€™s anything but a tacky woman.
I like she got in ā€˜I wouldnā€™t have agreed to meet you if youā€™re not singleā€™.

Google must have broke.

• Haha
I like she got in ā€˜I wouldnā€™t have agreed to meet you if youā€™re not singleā€™.

Google must have broke.
His girlfriend has just had a baby, her emotions and hormones will be all over the show. I know people will say she knows what heā€™s like, same as the rest of them and all the Iceland stuff but I would honestly hate myself if I was anything like that Lucy girl there really are some spiteful girls out there who hold a lot of animosity when these footballers are done with them.

Reactions: 19
His girlfriend has just had a baby, her emotions and hormones will be all over the show. I know people will say she knows what heā€™s like, same as the rest of them and all the Iceland stuff but I would honestly hate myself if I was anything like that Lucy girl there really are some spiteful girls out there who hold a lot of animosity when these footballers are done with them.
I think she has a odd attitude on that he cheats on her. Her message to the other girl who went To the press was weirdl

Is that really him? Where is the blonde hair?
He dyed it back a couple of days ago I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think she has a odd attitude on that he cheats on her. Her message to the other girl who went To the press was weirdl

He dyed it back a couple of days ago I think.
Strange little world they live in isnā€™t it where money over rules emotions when their man cheats.

Reactions: 7
And on the news tonight they are saying how much poverty is on the increase due to the pandemic, I love Jack but is anyone worth that kind of money when others are struggling so badly, the school by me have opened during the holidays to feed kids who would usually go without a dinner. Blows my mind.
I agree with the sentiment but thatā€™s not the fault of a footballer. Blame governments, corporations and billionaires. Football creates a lot of money and Iā€™d prefer that the players who create that money get a decent portion of it.

Reactions: 11
You just know he wouldn't even be a half decent ride either................ sorry if that's going a bit far!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Leicester City wags were out on the razz in London last night, they literally all look identical bless them. I like our wags, all of them (except Bex) keep themselves to themselves.
Hmm dunno, Iā€™ve heard a few stories from mutual friends saying that they get cheated on and then bought a new merc as an ā€œapology presentā€ and all is forgotten šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.