Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank God! He does have a bit of a temper, doesn't he? His father did too, so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree but to be as well-rounded and grounded as he is having grown up so far removed from normality is remarkable.
I think all keepers have to have a bit of crazy in them. Their job is literally to have balls kicked at them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her is from last Sunday. I follow a couple of her friends and they all uploaded videos there. She was wearing same outfit
Funny how she takes a week to post it . She is starting to sound a bit sad - and if Lauren is supportive of her efforts that might bring tensions between Declan and Mason in time.

Reactions: 7
Funny how she takes a week to post it . She is starting to sound a bit sad - and if Lauren is supportive of her efforts that might bring tensions between Declan and Mason in time.
At this point she doing it for attention. No one convincing me otherwise

If you wanna look like your with your ex, don’t let your friends post you all over their stories 😂

Reactions: 13

If you wanna look like your with your ex, don’t let your friends post you all over their stories 😂
She will probably post something that makes some of her followers think she is pregnant next hoping people think she is and Mason is the father.

Reactions: 3
Never said they didn’t… just sharing a bit of tea ☺
Righyo. It’s just the first couple of words didn’t make sense to me in relation to what I was saying. I think all cheaty footballers do that tit don’t they 😂 they could be a bit more original or, I dunno, maybe not cheat at all - as bizarre as that sounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She will probably post something that makes some of her followers think she is pregnant next hoping people think she is and Mason is the father.
I don’t get why she’s doing all this tho?? She’s a v pretty girl she can find someone else easy!

Reactions: 2
For anyone interested, I am so bored of her. Here her friend story from last Sunday, where Chloe was wearing same outfit as her post tonight.
For anyone interested, I am so bored of her. Here her friend story from last Sunday, where Chloe was wearing same outfit as her post tonight.
here the videos

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why she’s doing all this tho?? She’s a v pretty girl she can find someone else easy!
Feel like she's only doing it now because Mason has really become a public figure with the euros and so many people now know who he is.

Reactions: 12
Did someone make a new Jack Grealish thread ? Wtf happened last night ?
The last thread was locked but I think it’s because people were making WhatsApp groups or finding each other on Instagram by commenting on JG pictures with identifying emojis, guess it’s against the rules somehow! I need it back in my life though 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Wanted to ask that, who can start a new one don’t think I can yet 😂😂
What the hell happened? I went to bed and it was fine- woke up and thread locked !

The last thread was locked but I think it’s because people were making WhatsApp groups or finding each other on Instagram by commenting on JG pictures with identifying emojis, guess it’s against the rules somehow! I need it back in my life though 😂😂
Oh right.... but we need another thread! I don’t think I can start one yet too new 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.