Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't condone Sasha or any WAG sticking by these footballers after being cheated on especially when they're repeat offenders. However, one thing people always do and that I take issue with is they're quick to question the women's motives for staying before they question why the men seem unable to keep their cocks in their pants and be faithful to their partners. Those Jack Grealish's threads there are filled with women always questioning Sasha's motives while idolising that rat as if he's a God. Let's not even mention the fact that they tried to get themselves into the club of women Jack cheated on Sasha with by sending him suggestive dms and pictures to his private account. How can people not see the hypocrisy?
Oh please, that’s reaching. I think one person sent him a DM weeks ago and then unsent a photo as she felt bad. I think you’ll find the JG thread is just a bit of fun, most of us are self aware enough that we’d have no chance with him, even if we wanted to and that he’s a total wrongun in so many ways, but we still fancy him. It‘s gone a little too far for me on a handful of occasions, but generally it’s just some women chatting with each other about someone whom we find sexy - it’s not compulsory to agree. I don’t think a single person thinks he’s great boyfriend material and he’s regularly criticised for his behaviour - no one is plotting a way to ‘steal‘ him away. He’s a cheating rat and we wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with him, but we think he’s gorgeous and sexy: so what?

Every day there are more sneering posts about the people on the JG thread and I don’t get the obsession? If people are not a fan of him or the thread why do they keep looking at it? Someone mentioned the ages of the women posting a while ago and I suspect a large problem for some is because the demographic is largely women in their 30s and 40s. Is that some internalised misogyny right there?

I have no interest in discussing their relationship or slating his girlfriend for staying. It’s none of our business and we arent privy to the details of their relationship. As someone who was married to a cheater I understand that the situation and feelings are more complex than it appears to outsiders. If she wants to stay then that’s her business. It’s being discussed on this thread too though, so a bit hypocritical, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.