Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
You have to laugh at all the irrelevant & ex WAGS now starting to comment on Sasha’s insta posts now that Jack is playing for a bigger team 😂 Ruby & Chloe my luvs this is not gonna get you back in with Dele & Mason so it’s time to get a real job now x

• Haha
Reactions: 43

37BBL

VIP Member
I've stayed off here for a few days whilst the whole Grealish saga panned out. I'm totally gutted that he is gone, my son is devastated as he was his absolute idol. Genuinely didn't think he would actually go. Unless your a Villa fan, I don't think you can appreciate the ties he has to the club. It stings that 8 months ago he signed a 5 year contract and did countless interviews and posts saying my club, my city, my home. Commenting on the owners project and how he believes in the project. I know it's football and the business but it is such a slap in the face. He's a Villa boy and the poster boy, can't imagine seeing him playing for City.

I've been chuckling at some of the stuff on twitter about him. Not the abuse, but some of the memes are hilarious. I can't see him being treated the same at City though, he'll never captain the club and he won't play every game. They play fast paced and on rotation for that basis it seems, JG doesn't like being a sub but I think he will need to get used to it. Villa have supported him through a lot of his personal issues and have been respectful in not commenting, I am hoping he doesn't have any slip ups in that sense.

I really think Villa will be okay without him. Really impressed with the new signings and sounds like JG pushed for the move in which case, onwards and upwards. He may win the league with City, but I doubt it would feel as good as winning anything with his boyhood club. No offence to City fans here BTW, I just wish he wasn't leaving us!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Got to stick up for the JG thread here, yea it gets nuts in there very frequently but it seems to have entertained a lot of people, myself being one. We have had some wholesome moments including a pregnancy announcement, very little bitchiness and the fake JG shagger, for the most part the group came to their own conclusions on that and filled in the blanks. Find it odd to be snarking about a RAVE thread when you are happy to be gossiping about the private lives of others. Each to their own.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

olivia321

VIP Member
I think reading harmless gossip about a footballer and sending the footballer nudes on his private insta with voice notes are at completely different ends of the scale but anyway that’s that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

e8Ent

My friend has been working on boohoo shoots with Sasha recently and said she is absolutely lovely. Hard grafter, didn’t mention Jack at all whilst there and just got on, got the job done and was really accommodating and professional. Said she’s softly spoken and really nice to all the team. I get that people seem to have a pre-formed opinion on this thread, but my friend is an excellent judge of character and said she was a pleasure to shoot with.

I guess she’s trying to work and establish herself separately to Jack - and my initial thoughts were good for her! She probably knows that nothing is forever (seemingly in the WAG/Footy world) ant wants to do well for herself.

Reactions: 34

elliexmae

Chatty Member
I don't condone Sasha or any WAG sticking by these footballers after being cheated on especially when they're repeat offenders. However, one thing people always do and that I take issue with is they're quick to question the women's motives for staying before they question why the men seem unable to keep their cocks in their pants and be faithful to their partners. Those Jack Grealish's threads there are filled with women always questioning Sasha's motives while idolising that rat as if he's a God. Let's not even mention the fact that they tried to get themselves into the club of women Jack cheated on Sasha with by sending him suggestive dms and pictures to his private account. How can people not see the hypocrisy?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

justheretoread99

VIP Member
Really???

He seems a geek who would get nowhere with women, or maybe he's just not my taste AT ALL. That really does surprise me if true.
I was down the rabbit hole of looking at players families/friends (Public instas) during the euros, I viewed his brother’s story and he followed me, sent me the “:love:” then unfollowed me when I left him on read.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Been trying to catch up on this thread 😰

I’ll never understand the fascination with Grealish. Guy looks like he rings a bell outside of his van window on a Sunday morning looking to pick up your broken washing machine…..

And 100m…. Freaking blows my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

BDY_97

VIP Member
I actually want to think that Maddison will finally settle down, I mean he’s got his little family now, and Kennedy is stunning, she ditched her whole life in LA to come live with him. I also hope he finally “repays” Leicester this season, all of them have been dealing with his bs and poor playing. 😒
There’s more chance of me becoming a wag than James Maddison settling down 😭 happy to be proven wrong of course…

Having a family does not stop these men from cheating, look at Kyle Walker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

VoodooChile

I don't condone Sasha or any WAG sticking by these footballers after being cheated on especially when they're repeat offenders. However, one thing people always do and that I take issue with is they're quick to question the women's motives for staying before they question why the men seem unable to keep their cocks in their pants and be faithful to their partners. Those Jack Grealish's threads there are filled with women always questioning Sasha's motives while idolising that rat as if he's a God. Let's not even mention the fact that they tried to get themselves into the club of women Jack cheated on Sasha with by sending him suggestive dms and pictures to his private account. How can people not see the hypocrisy?
Oh please, that’s reaching. I think one person sent him a DM weeks ago and then unsent a photo as she felt bad. I think you’ll find the JG thread is just a bit of fun, most of us are self aware enough that we’d have no chance with him, even if we wanted to and that he’s a total wrongun in so many ways, but we still fancy him. It‘s gone a little too far for me on a handful of occasions, but generally it’s just some women chatting with each other about someone whom we find sexy - it’s not compulsory to agree. I don’t think a single person thinks he’s great boyfriend material and he’s regularly criticised for his behaviour - no one is plotting a way to ‘steal‘ him away. He’s a cheating rat and we wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with him, but we think he’s gorgeous and sexy: so what?

Every day there are more sneering posts about the people on the JG thread and I don’t get the obsession? If people are not a fan of him or the thread why do they keep looking at it? Someone mentioned the ages of the women posting a while ago and I suspect a large problem for some is because the demographic is largely women in their 30s and 40s. Is that some internalised misogyny right there?

I have no interest in discussing their relationship or slating his girlfriend for staying. It’s none of our business and we arent privy to the details of their relationship. As someone who was married to a cheater I understand that the situation and feelings are more complex than it appears to outsiders. If she wants to stay then that’s her business. It’s being discussed on this thread too though, so a bit hypocritical, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

lalalanded

VIP Member
Foden’s baby is weeks old and he is already going out fishing - and getting pics of it in the Sun.
I'm sorry, this is going to sound horrible but Foden looks like the worst little chav that sits at the bus stop spitting and generally acting like a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Hertfordshire_home

Don’t understand how people can criticise JG for leaving. He’s leaving his boyhood club sure, but they will never be challenging in the UCL (at least not regularly in the short term) and a footballers career is short. He is one of the top players in the league and should be competing for the top competitions both domestically and in Europe.

he stayed with villa when they went down originally after being linked with spurs - he captained them back to promotion and then helped keep them up and improve again last year. How muchfurther canhe expect them to go?

in return he has generated a HUGE sum of money which so far has been reinvested well. BothVilla and JG Will come out of this better. JG Will play at the level he should be at, whilst villa can use the funds to ensure they regularly are top half/European challengers.

Reactions: 26