Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very, very, VERY happy with that result today. Bloody love my club and even Maddison put in a shift for a change. Perez was still tit though. Up the bleeping foxes! 🦊

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Thought Grealish has had his hair cut - looks no different when he has just run on the pitch.

Not all content was recent.
😉🤫

Watch for yourselves the content and compare and contrast for eg in the reveal Welcome Grealish to how JG actually appears today. There was a lack of lighting in the content for a reason!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

😉🤫

Watch for yourselves the content and compare and contrast for eg in the reveal Welcome Grealish to how JG actually appears today. There was a lack of lighting in the content for a reason!
They wouldn't have filmed any of it before the contracts were signed and the contracts were only signed on Wednesday

Reactions: 5

😉🤫

Nah surely not. He's just got a bottle each of morrocan oil and hairspray securing his barnet in the promo stuff.

Reactions: 6
Leicester City wags were out on the razz in London last night, they literally all look identical bless them. I like our wags, all of them (except Bex) keep themselves to themselves.

Reactions: 12
Ian Wright said both he and Roy Keane were verbally abused by some fans at the game yesterday :mad:.

Not sure if anyone who was at the game witnessed/heard about this?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I genuinely had a dream that last night that Declan Rice left west ham and started playing for rangers 😂 firstly that would NEVER happen, and secondly why am I dreaming about Declan rice 😭 was so specific as well, posted a whole statement about leaving the club etc, to be fair it’s only a matter of time until it actually happens

Reactions: 6
I genuinely had a dream that last night that Declan Rice left west ham and started playing for rangers 😂 firstly that would NEVER happen, and secondly why am I dreaming about Declan rice 😭 was so specific as well, posted a whole statement about leaving the club etc, to be fair it’s only a matter of time until it actually happens
It seems it won’t happen till next summer now with the press now reporting that none of the likely clubs believe he is worth West Ham’s valuation. Of course that might be cover if Chelsea have already made an offer and it’s likely to be accepted as the source says on here but that does not feel that likely - it would be poor PR management by West Ham for current way of reporting.

Reactions: 2
I had a dream I was dating Grealish and LaurYn Goodman was trying to take him off me. I blame reading these threads before bed 🤣

I didn’t even fancy Jack, but the dream has made me a little bit 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ian Wright said both he and Roy Keane were verbally abused by some fans at the game yesterday :mad:.

Not sure if anyone who was at the game witnessed/heard about this?

A bunch of ‘people’ pretending to be Leicester fans, because we don’t want that tit supporting us. Find them and ban them. I’m really sorry they had to experience that.

Reactions: 8
4D28AAEC-A17C-4F49-9363-7FB6AC9BCCC2.jpeg

this whole press conference was heart breaking. i am genuinely so gutted for him. how can you fully appreciate your own legacy you’re leaving behind when you’re not ready to leave. barcelona really fucked this one up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

This feels like a clear briefing.
Telling isn't it just after Chelsea went buying Lukaku .
WH fans don't start thinking he's staying around long term
It's all there to do to leave let down by the financials but is decent enough to stay on and not make a major issue.

DR disappointed. All ready to go and play higher level.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.