Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lmao if it’s not been mentioned yet, cathy and mats hummels are reportedly getting a divorce and he’s already in a new relationship with a 21 year old but there have been rumours for a while that they split up

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Looks like we’re going to have to talk about Jack here (not thirsting though), sorry for everyone that doesn’t like him 😂

Reactions: 5
lmao if it’s not been mentioned yet, cathy and mats hummels are reportedly getting a divorce and he’s already in a new relationship with a 21 year old but there have been rumours for a while that they split up
I read about the divorce but I didn't read anything about the relationship. German players sure like them young. First Neuer, now Hummels. At least she's 21 this time and not 18.

Reactions: 3
I know the prem league won't be shown on tv, how does it work with Amazon prime?

Looks like we’re going to have to talk about Jack here (not thirsting though), sorry for everyone that doesn’t like him 😂
He liked that bikini pic too from lillies account 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.