Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
strange behaviour because from what we know she doesn’t seem his type. he’s actually so embarrassing 🤣 not even subtle about it either!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Why would he say this? I completely understand his motives for leaving, I'm not judging that but comparing that to Messi's situation, someone who essentially was forced out of Barcelona because of financial reasons, isn't the move to get back on the good graces for Aston Villa fans.
I don’t think it’s that deep tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️ He didn’t compare their situation, it was pretty obvious he was referring to being upset about leaving. Yes he left the club on his own terms in search of bigger things but that doesn’t mean a player can’t be sad about leaving their boyhood club.

Reactions: 8
Thank God I'm not a Villa fan because I would be fuming if I was one. He didn't even give a personal message to the fans, he could have done a video of him speaking but decide to post that text from his PR team.
I don't know who advise him, but they need to short this. Either work that could be asked or how to avoid answer certain questions.
The only thing he and Messi has in common where the years they were in their boyhood clubs, nothing else. You can't compare the exits at all.
I think a personal message from him and showing a bit of emotion would’ve helped, but us Villa fans can move on 🙂 not sure who advises him but he needs to review that, as he’s under an even bigger microscope now

Is there any other tea, any league will do… even Conference😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think a personal message from him and showing a bit of emotion would’ve helped, but us Villa fans can move on 🙂 not sure who advises him but he needs to review that, as he’s under an even bigger microscope now

I don’t tend to follow football but him leaving had put me in a down mood all week, I can't imagine how the long term fans must have felt

P.s whats the tea on Hendo? Heard he may be leaving?

Reactions: 2

His PR about this whole move has been awful. The message when he left was so clearly written by someone else, a personal video would have been nice but we still would have felt salty when he started saying things about city being a proper club and its his dream come true or the release clause and how he wouldn't sign the first contract without it.

I think the unveiling was a bit much tbh, like some sort of statue or tribute! Don't like his comments either comparing the situation to Messi, I mean come on....

Let's have some tea on other clubs though yes!!!

I know the season hasn't started yet but who are peoples predictions for top/bottom 3?

Reactions: 4
His PR about this whole move has been awful. The message when he left was so clearly written by someone else, a personal video would have been nice but we still would have felt salty when he started saying things about city being a proper club and its his dream come true or the release clause and how he wouldn't sign the first contract without it.

I think the unveiling was a bit much tbh, like some sort of statue or tribute! Don't like his comments either comparing the situation to Messi, I mean come on....

I know the season hasn't started yet but who are peoples predictions for top/bottom 3?
Agree with the unveiling...if they sign Kane there's no way he'd get the same welcome

If he ever gets a statue I hope it’s like that Ronaldo one 🤣 because you’d know he hate it being pretty vain

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Top 3 United, City, Chelsea, maybe Liverpool.
Bottom 3 is more tricky because sometimes they can be quite close together on points to relegation, but I would say probably the three promoted, Burnley, Brighton and Palace.

Reactions: 1
I don’t tend to follow football but him leaving had put me in a down mood all week, I can't imagine how the long term fans must have felt

P.s whats the tea on Hendo? Heard he may be leaving?
Hendo’s going nowhere. He still has another few years left of his contract and people were concerned he wouldn’t extend, but to be fair he will be 34 by then. If he doesn’t retire at Liverpool it will be criminal, there have been talks of him renewing though so who knows

1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Utd

not sure about bottom 3 tbh, people are writing Liverpool off based on last season but we literally had every single key player injured at some point 😭 Liverpool as underdogs is always scary…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it's so hard to predict this year - but I do think there will be more of a title race this time.
100%, I prefer it that way tbh it’s boring when there is a clear winner. Gonna be interesting for sure

Reactions: 3
Roma willing to buy Tammy Abraham for €40 mil but he’s still waiting on Arsenal. I’d rather sell him to Roma icl 😅

Why would he say this? I completely understand his motives for leaving, I'm not judging that but comparing that to Messi's situation, someone who essentially was forced out of Barcelona because of financial reasons, isn't the move to get back on the good graces for Aston Villa fans.
Bloody hell that was a gauche comparison....... Eeek! Jack was literally 'over and out' and posted a video of himself scoring a bunch of goals. Messi nearly had a breakdown before he even uttered a wrod.

I agree, I hope there are a few battling for top 3 rather than having it clear cut from mid season.

I actually think Wolves will struggle this season. They've sold a lot of players and don't seem to have bought any in really. Pre season doesn't seem to have gone well for them either.

We actually watched the Messi conference earlier as we missed it yesterday, really felt for the guy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.