Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots on Twitter reckon nobody will show up to Jacks event later on at the Etihad due to the timing etc but I think they might be surprised..
It's probably because there is a running joke that 'no one goes to the Etihad' or that there is no atmosphere there - football twitter always run with this.

Reactions: 4
I think the cure for that disease is watching the video of him trying to drive drunk!
haha, I don't think it was enough to give everyone the ick sadly
Without having to visit the new Man City Players thread, what exactly goes on over there? It sounds like a absolute car wreck, much like it's subject.
It's all very deep technical debate about football and its merits. Oh and maybe a little of thirsting after him too :censored:

Reactions: 3
It's probably because there is a running joke that 'no one goes to the Etihad' or that there is no atmosphere there - football twitter always run with this.
Yes this. People always say Man City don't fill thier stadium or allocation at Wembley, so they nickname it the Emptihad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m gutted the Jack thread is locked really wanted to post content from tonight but don’t want to spam here 😭

Seems like quite a few have turned up to see Jack. I know I’d definitely be there if I wasn’t at work!

Reactions: 10
I’m gutted the Jack thread is locked really wanted to post content from tonight but don’t want to spam here 😭

Seems like quite a few have turned up to see Jack. I know I’d definitely be there if I wasn’t at work!
Same here, hopefully we can get back on it tonight🤞🏻

Reactions: 6
I don’t see an issue with posting gossip etc about Grealish on this thread, at the end of the day he’s still a footballer and a messy one at that 😂 think it’s better to keep everything else (the thirst etc 😭) to his actual thread though. If he’s liking that girls pics when he has a gf then there’s no reason why that can’t be discussed on here in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Without having to visit the new Man City Players thread, what exactly goes on over there? It sounds like a absolute car wreck, much like it's subject.
I had a peak on the first thread and exited as soon as I saw people leaving angry emojis in posts about Sasha and their relationship two minutes after talking tit about fangirls for being weird and obsessed.

Reactions: 10
Christ don’t mention villa on this thread, already make that mistake 🥴😭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I stopped watching the JG thread, it moves way too fast for me to keep up and it was getting a bit obsessive imo. I might read the last one for the lols though!
Agree, people be treating him like a piece of meat. Here for the tea however 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.