Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Why would he say this? I completely understand his motives for leaving, I'm not judging that but comparing that to Messi's situation, someone who essentially was forced out of Barcelona because of financial reasons, isn't the move to get back on the good graces for Aston Villa fans.

Reactions: 12

Why would he say this? I completely understand his motives for leaving, I'm not judging that but comparing that to Messi's situation, someone who essentially was forced out of Barcelona because of financial reasons, isn't the move to get back on the good graces for Aston Villa fans.
He's always thought very highly of himself, now he's comparing himself to Messi?
He'll think he's the Dalai Lama next week, forced into exile from Birmingham :rolleyes:

• Haha

Well, he’s a bit thick isn’t he? I doubt he often thinks before he says or does most things.

Reactions: 7
I know the prem league won't be shown on tv, how does it work with Amazon prime?

He liked that bikini pic too from lillies account 🤦‍♀️
Is this from his main? I searched his name and couldn’t see him liking any of her pictures

Is this from his main? I searched his name and couldn’t see him liking any of her pictures
Yepp the white bikini pic

I agree, I feel like the whole 'love my club' thing was over exagarated by him and that's probably what let fans down the most. I've also noticed Villa throwing shade by posting trophies on their insta stories.

Wouldn't be suprised if he tells city fans the same story and then abandon ship come the next offer

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well, he’s a bit thick isn’t he? I doubt he often thinks before he says or does most things.
Thank God I'm not a Villa fan because I would be fuming if I was one. He didn't even give a personal message to the fans, he could have done a video of him speaking but decide to post that text from his PR team.
I don't know who advise him, but they need to short this. Either work that could be asked or how to avoid answer certain questions.
The only thing he and Messi has in common where the years they were in their boyhood clubs, nothing else. You can't compare the exits at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.