Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leicester fans booing Grealish is making me laugh a little, even if it’s because he’s ex Villa 😁

Wow football fans have opinions, shocker!
There’s a difference between having an opinion and making threads documenting every time he makes a slight mistake, what a sad little life Jane. Do these football fans not have a life or other things to do with their time or?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s a difference between having an opinion and making threads documenting every time he makes a slight mistake, what a sad little life Jane. Do these football fans not have a life or other things to do with their time or?
Whose making a thread hun? Who’s Jane? 🤣🤣🤣 your very bothered about Villa fans, you’re always posting about Villa on here, if anything you seem a bit of a troll as a Liverpool fan Villa shouldn’t concern you at all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whose making a thread hun? Who’s Jane? 🤣🤣🤣 your very bothered about Villa fans
Because many of them have embarrassed themselves the last few days 😭 they were on their knees for grealish to stay not even 5 days ago and now all of a sudden he’s shite? Give it a rest, he left deal with it 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’s plenty of threads all over Twitter, as I said odd behavior when it comes from any fans, focus on your own team instead of someone you apparently don’t care about.

You literally just said that all football fans have opinions, therefore am I not allowed an opinion or? Fans of every club have been making comments on villa so not sure why I’m not allowed to but anyway ✌🏼I think I’ve maybe posted about villa twice or three times on this thread in my life, I legit knew nothing about them until about a week ago😭

Reactions: 2
Because many of them have embarrassed themselves the last few days 😭 they were on their knees for grealish to stay not even 5 days ago and now all of a sudden he’s shite? Give it a rest, he left deal with it 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’s plenty of threads all over Twitter, as I said odd behavior when it comes from any fans, focus on your own team instead of someone you apparently don’t care about.

You literally just said that all football fans have opinions, therefore am I not allowed an opinion or? Fans of every club have been making comments on villa so not sure why I’m not allowed to but anyway ✌🏼I think I’ve maybe posted about villa twice or three times on this thread in my life, I legit knew nothing about them until about a week ago😭
Twitter isnt here, be specific, don’t generalise. I wouldn’t dare tell another fan base how they should be commenting on an ex player to be honest… your ego must be out of control 🤣🤣

And I’ll let all the Villans know you’re concerned, I am sure they’ll be very worried 😘

Reactions: 3
Twitter isnt here, be specific, don’t generalise. I wouldn’t dare tell another fan base how they should be commenting on an ex player to be honest… your ego must be out of control 🤣🤣

And I’ll let all the Villans know you’re concerned, I am sure they’ll be very worried 😘
LMFAO ok hun, you got me with that one my ego is out of control, forgot you knew me personally 😭 I thought this thread was for people to voice opinions but apparently not 😂

Anyway… congrats to Leicester they deserved that win 100%, city played like utter shite today. Bring on the league so we can hopefully see some proper football 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
LMFAO ok hun, you got me with that one my ego is out of control, forgot you knew me personally 😭 I thought this thread was for people to voice opinions but apparently not 😂

Anyway… congrats to Leicester they deserved that win 100%, city played like utter shite today. Bring on the league so we can hopefully see some proper football 😴
Jeez let it go!! Its football, fans boo their rivals and ex players, it happens.

We get it, you don't like Villa fans!! And really, you knew nothing about Villa until a week ago?!!

Reactions: 5
Jeez let it go!! Its football, fans boo their rivals and ex players, it happens.

We get it, you don't like Villa fans!! And really, you knew nothing about Villa until a week ago?!!
Nah I knew nothing about them as I’m a Liverpool fan, is that an issue or? 😭

Nah I knew nothing about them as I’m a Liverpool fan, is that an issue or? 😭
No, course not an issue just don't know how you can be so bothered about Villa fans, when you knew nothing about Villa until a week ago. I'm a Villa fan, obvs, still know about the other teams in the Prem though.

Reactions: 1
No, course not an issue just don't know how you can be so bothered about Villa fans, when you knew nothing about Villa until a week ago. I'm a Villa fan, obvs, still know about the other teams in the Prem though.
Obviously I knew who they were but I could probably name about 4 players at a push. I’m not arsed about the team in the slightest, It’s the fans I was laughing at. It’s not some personal attack on villa lmao I would be mortified and laughing if any teams fans were acting this way, just so happens that this week it’s been villa fans 🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 702238

the state of that hairline
He is literally putrid, why are they all trying to be grealish 🤮 only works for him I’m afraid

i don’t even know what it is about him but i actually loathe him with every fibre of my being. you can just tell he’s jumped up his own arse, surprised he even fit through the doors at wembley with that ego of his. gives me such bad vibes. he’s a little cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.