Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t most of the anger about Owen because he eventually ended up at Man U?
Yes!! For me anyway, i cant talk for all Liverpool fans but for me it was when he went to utd. That Manc derby when he scored in the 95 minute, it still makes me feel sick now!

Reactions: 6
Yes!! For me anyway, i cant talk for all Liverpool fans but for me it was when he went to utd. That Manc derby when he scored in the 95 minute, it still makes me feel sick now!

I hate that little maggot with a passion he goes on like he’s a Man United legend I don’t know how liverpool can have him as an ambassador was all glory glory Man United till liverpool won the champions league and the premier league.

Reactions: 13
Wow so many football experts on here 😂😂😂😂
Of course we are! Fans are expert's as we all know when a goal is offside before the linesman or woman. The ref knows nothing we know better. And of course the ref is blind but us fans are not one sided ever

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thought Grealish has had his hair cut - looks no different when he has just run on the pitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OK - There were pics and an article - think it was DM - saying he had had it cut and how would the kids who had had a JG haircut feel now he had had it cut.
Yes I think I saw that article lol - he usually wears a headband mostly during a match.

Reactions: 2
it looks much better slicked, i can understand why people find him attractive then. the headband? nah mate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is with these footballers and thinking they are the next grealish, Maddison with that hair and matty cash has literally built his entire look/personality around Jack. The guy gives me second hand embarrassment with how much he tries to be like him with the hairband and the shorts etc 🤮😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m actually mortified for some of these villa fans you know 😭 for people who say they don’t give a duck about grealish they are watching the city game and commenting on every last move he makes 😂😂 odd behavior

Reactions: 6
Leicester fans booing Grealish is making me laugh a little, even if it’s because he’s ex Villa 😁

I’m actually mortified for some of these villa fans you know 😭 for people who say they don’t give a duck about grealish they are watching the city game and commenting on every last move he makes 😂😂 odd behavior
Wow football fans have opinions, shocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.