Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure if she has chucked him out he would not have to sleep in an office.
To be fair, for a lot of clubs outside the top flight, transfer window is a scrabble, and a lot of managers work round the clock to try and get players in. And as Derby are in the dirt, it will definitely apply to Rooney. And maybe it will make Coleen feel better if he's away from strangers. Not like he can find random girls round the office. Unless he takes a liking to one of the cleaners.

Foden’s baby is weeks old and he is already going out fishing - and getting pics of it in the Sun.
Let's be honest, Foden is probably useless at doing anything with his son that isn't kicking a ball around. He might as well go fishing because he'll be no use to Rebecca around the house. She doesn't need to be looking after him in addition to a toddler and a newborn.

Reactions: 1
I actually saw him in a comment section of a really wholesome tiktok, tiktok was about a kid and his mom playing football, she was practising with him, sooo sweet. He commented ,,Wow, incredible” ☺☺ I’ll try to find that video
He is a self confessed phone addict - so not surprising he is often commenting on things.

Reactions: 2
I really dislike Kane and I hope City don’t push for him. The way he’s acted is childish and unprofessional regardless of the statement he’s released today. It’s even taken him the best part of 4/5 days to say something about the situation, and that’s only because he’s trying to get back on good terms with the fans/club so he can potentially move. He knows the season starts next week and he’s still away in a different country so clearly he doesn’t care that much 🤮

Reactions: 14
I really dislike Kane and I hope City don’t push for him. The way he’s acted is childish and unprofessional regardless of the statement he’s released today. It’s even taken him the best part of 4/5 days to say something about the situation, and that’s only because he’s trying to get back on good terms with the fans/club so he can potentially move. He knows the season starts next week and he’s still away in a different country so clearly he doesn’t care that much 🤮
He’ll have damaged his commercial brand value with how this week has gone. The fact the club haven’t released anything speaks volumes too.

He may not have refused to train, as according to his statement, could potentially be using that specific wording a technicality…

Reactions: 5
I can't believe Foden and his Mrs have two kids now. They both still look so young!!!

Reactions: 11
i find it dead funny that declan rice comments on certain tiktoks he gets tagged in and says stuff if the comments are negative 🤣
Screenshots are required, I do not do Tik Tok after I saw a bunch of teenagers abusing a man with sight issues

• Sad
  • Wow
Screenshots are required, I do not do Tik Tok after I saw a bunch of teenagers abusing a man with sight issues
Same, I downloaded it as the kids were asking me to. I did my settings as restricted mode and still got stuff coming on which had swearing in so deleted it.

I can’t find many of the Spurs players having liked Kane’s post on insta. Loads of players from other clubs including Grealish have (and also Kane’s mate Tom Brady) but not many from Spurs.

Surely if Kane stays at Spurs he will get so much grief from the fans! His post said he wouldn't go into detail or something like that, so there is obviously an issue. Not handled very well, again. I should go into PR for these footballers, we could make a fortune - Tattle PR.

ETA - JG has even unfollowed Villa on insta now. Brutal!!! Might be a club contract thing I dunno, harsh though when his statement said I'll always be a Villa fan and I love the club with all my heart. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Surely if Kane stays at Spurs he will get so much grief from the fans! His post said he wouldn't go into detail or something like that, so there is obviously an issue. Not handled very well, again. I should go into PR for these footballers, we could make a fortune - Tattle PR.

ETA - JG has even unfollowed Villa on insta now. Brutal!!! Might be a club contract thing I dunno, harsh though when his statement said I'll always be a Villa fan and I love the club with all my heart. 🤢
Also brutal that pep said they gave him the number 10 because they didn’t think Messi would be available! Disappointed in Jack unfollowing Villa though. Maybe he found it hard seeing the new number 10 at Villa unveiled today, I’m going with that theory so I don’t have to dislike him.

Reactions: 11
I've seen him do it on a couple now but this was the most recent. He does also comment stuff on the nice ones too but I find the snarky comments funnier 🤣

I actually saw him in a comment section of a really wholesome tiktok, tiktok was about a kid and his mom playing football, she was practising with him, sooo sweet. He commented ,,Wow, incredible” ☺☺ I’ll try to find that video
Yeah I've def seen him doing nice comments too in random tiktoks as well which is nice of him

Attachments

• Haha
I can’t find many of the Spurs players having liked Kane’s post on insta. Loads of players from other clubs including Grealish have (and also Kane’s mate Tom Brady) but not many from Spurs.
i know Lamela did, but he’s left. Maybe the club have told/asked players not to due to the ongoing situation. Obvs more to it and seems a legal element too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.