Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel HK just posted that because he is afraid that City won't pay what Tottenham wants for him, and he will be stuck in the club for next season.
He didn't say anything for three or four days, and if it really was as planned as he wrote he would have said something the first day people were reporting it.

Do we think City will end up paying £150-160M for him? Or will they try to go after Messi despite what Guardiola said?
Yeah, someone's definitely shitting it!! Oooopsies. Messi all day!!!

Reactions: 3
Man City fans would surely prefer Halland to be the super purchase rather than Kane being his dad was a popular player.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So sorry to hear that, hope your son is feeling more positive today and he can pick a new fave player, there’s so many to choose from, personally think Martinez and Konsa are great.
He's feeling a bit better after watching some Leon Bailey videos on YouTube!! He likes Watkins and Mings too, had Watkins on the third shirt from last season so at least he can wear that still!x

Yeah, there's no problem with it at all but I'm just saying when he signed that contract I think he made a big deal about his devotion to Villa when that get out clause was anything but loyal!
This is whats pissed Villa fans off. Giving it the big I support the project and I agree with the 5 year plan, when all along he knew if someone came along the next day with CL offering, he would go.
Some of his statements now he is at City are questionable. Things like its a proper club going in the right direction, its suggesting Villa wasn't. His PR team could have softened some of this, he's making it worse for the fans he is leaving behind.

i definitely think city will make a move for Messi - i know pep has confirmed he’s not in their thoughts currently but we all know how these things can change. i wouldn’t be surprised if we see a fair few city players gone before the transfer window closes
So Pep said today the reason they went for JG was because he cost 60 mil. They sold players for 40 mil so he only cost 60.
If they go for HK surely they need to sell some more. I'll never understand how City get away with spending this much tbh. I read that they've spent close on 1 billion since Pep started 5 years ago!!
Football is just insane money isn't it?! I mean they aren't saving the world, finding the cure for cancer or saving lives.....madness.

Reactions: 17
he’s mentioned bernardo wants to leave and also mentioned 3 other players - i think we will see some departures before the transfer window is up.

Reactions: 4
He's feeling a bit better after watching some Leon Bailey videos on YouTube!! He likes Watkins and Mings too, had Watkins on the third shirt from last season so at least he can wear that still!x

This is whats pissed Villa fans off. Giving it the big I support the project and I agree with the 5 year plan, when all along he knew if someone came along the next day with CL offering, he would go.
Some of his statements now he is at City are questionable. Things like its a proper club going in the right direction, its suggesting Villa wasn't. His PR team could have softened some of this, he's making it worse for the fans he is leaving behind.

So Pep said today the reason they went for JG was because he cost 60 mil. They sold players for 40 mil so he only cost 60.
If they go for HK surely they need to sell some more. I'll never understand how City get away with spending this much tbh. I read that they've spent close on 1 billion since Pep started 5 years ago!!
Football is just insane money isn't it?! I mean they aren't saving the world, finding the cure for cancer or saving lives.....madness.
And on the news tonight they are saying how much poverty is on the increase due to the pandemic, I love Jack but is anyone worth that kind of money when others are struggling so badly, the school by me have opened during the holidays to feed kids who would usually go without a dinner. Blows my mind.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You're bang on. My son is devastated, he's his hero and idol. He epitomises what all young Villa kids want to be and he gave them hope it was possible.
Unless you're Villa, you don't get it.

Villa have offered anyone with a Grealish shirt the chance to exchange it. I think that's class.

And I can't wait to see who else we sign. I don't think we're done.

If he refuses to train with spurs, he's in breach of his contract isn't he? So he doesn't get paid?! Or am i wrong? I'm not sure how it works.
Awww I'm sorry about your son 💓. Bless his heart x. That's nice of villa offering that, they don't have to that. I'm a United fan but I feel for villa fans its never nice when a good player leaves, not to mind the club's captain, golden boy who's been there since childhood. X

Reactions: 11
Foden’s baby is weeks old and he is already going out fishing - and getting pics of it in the Sun.

Reactions: 5
You're bang on. My son is devastated, he's his hero and idol. He epitomises what all young Villa kids want to be and he gave them hope it was possible.
Unless you're Villa, you don't get it.

Villa have offered anyone with a Grealish shirt the chance to exchange it. I think that's class.

And I can't wait to see who else we sign. I don't think we're done.

If he refuses to train with spurs, he's in breach of his contract isn't he? So he doesn't get paid?! Or am i wrong? I'm not sure how it works.
Yeah but can still go on strike. Though now he has said on twitter he is going to be back at Spurs as planned tomorrow and he never has refused to train. So has someone got their dates mixed up. He says planned back tomorrow Spurs say was due back Monday.
Oh the drama!

Reactions: 4
he’s mentioned bernardo wants to leave and also mentioned 3 other players - i think we will see some departures before the transfer window is up.
Plus the money from selling Sane had been stored until being used for part of Grealish.

Yeah but can still go on strike. Though now he has said on twitter he is going to be back at Spurs as planned tomorrow and he never has refused to train. So has someone got their dates mixed up. He says planned back tomorrow Spurs say was due back Monday.
Oh the drama!
Considering Spurs are playing a friendly on Sunday are they even training on Monday. Don’t clubs normally have the day after a match off training.

And as if Spurs would allow him to effectively not be fit enough to play against Man City in the opening game of the season. Some of the England players will miss the opening matches due to fitness issues but Spurs do not have the deep to willingly go without Kane in such a tough fixture.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Plus the money from selling Sane had been stored until being used for part of Grealish.

Considering Spurs are playing a friendly on Sunday are they even 5etraining on Monday. Don’t clubs normally have the day after a match off training.
Even if Kane trained Monday would he have played Sunday? Who knows and tbh who cares it definitely seems someone is lying. Just needs to be sorted and done with. New manager must be loving this, not.

Even if Kane trained Monday would he have played Sunday? Who knows and tbh who cares it definitely seems someone is lying. Just needs to be sorted and done with. New manager must be loving this, not.
Probably not this Sunday friendly but against Man City surely - Kane only missed three league gameslast season and all due to injury I think. On no planet does a team not put out their best players against the defending champions at home.

i find it dead funny that declan rice comments on certain tiktoks he gets tagged in and says stuff if the comments are negative 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Foden’s baby is weeks old and he is already going out fishing - and getting pics of it in the Sun.
I'm sorry, this is going to sound horrible but Foden looks like the worst little chav that sits at the bus stop spitting and generally acting like a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry, this is going to sound horrible but Foden looks like the worst little chav that sits at the bus stop spitting and generally acting like a dick.
have you seen the TV show Young Offenders. He looks like the shorter one

As for Kane, maybe there is more to it but surely he’d be requesting apologies from the tabloids if that’s case

Reactions: 7
i find it dead funny that declan rice comments on certain tiktoks he gets tagged in and says stuff if the comments are negative 🤣
I actually saw him in a comment section of a really wholesome tiktok, tiktok was about a kid and his mom playing football, she was practising with him, sooo sweet. He commented ,,Wow, incredible” ☺☺ I’ll try to find that video

• Heart
Reactions: 7
have you seen the TV show Young Offenders. He looks like the shorter one

As for Kane, maybe there is more to it but surely he’d be requesting apologies from the tabloids if that’s case
OMG - just googled and you are correct!

Now did she tell him to get out and changed the locks or is he really trying to make us believe he is working 24/7 🤨
I know people who know Coleen she’s meant to be lovely and she really is “till death do us part” but now her mates and her mum keep asking how many more times.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.