Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no but seriously what would kane do if man city hijack the potential signing of messi at PSG and he gets left in the dust at spurs?! i can’t stop thinking about it!
He'd have 2 options play for Spurs or go on strike.
Or maybe get his agent to find another club willing to spend 120 million. Easy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am glad they were honest and were clear they had no choice, I don’t expect fans from other teams to understand why it’s annoying to see him leave, because few of them now have or have seen their own home grown talent that’s been with the club 19 years. Purslow also looked a little choked up too.

Actually that was a Birmingham fan and you sound like one too, they’re so very bitter and take everything too far. If you can’t empathise for the literal thousands of kids who saw Jack as their hero and probably went to bed crying last night then you have no heart 😝

Looking forward to a few more signings 🙌🏼

People definitely overlook that his work off the ball is poor and he actually didn’t show up in both play off finals and the league cup in 2020, I would say his England performance wasn’t what Villa have seen either.
You're bang on. My son is devastated, he's his hero and idol. He epitomises what all young Villa kids want to be and he gave them hope it was possible.
Unless you're Villa, you don't get it.

Villa have offered anyone with a Grealish shirt the chance to exchange it. I think that's class.

And I can't wait to see who else we sign. I don't think we're done.

He'd have 2 options play for Spurs or go on strike.
Or maybe get his agent to find another club willing to spend 120 million. Easy. 😂
If he refuses to train with spurs, he's in breach of his contract isn't he? So he doesn't get paid?! Or am i wrong? I'm not sure how it works.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You're bang on. My son is devastated, he's his hero and idol. He epitomises what all young Villa kids want to be and he gave them hope it was possible.

Villa have offered anyone with a Grealish shirt the chance to exchange it. I think that's class.

If he refuses to train with spurs, he's in breach of his contract isn't he? So he doesn't get paid?! Or am i wrong? I'm not sure how it works.
So sorry to hear that, hope your son is feeling more positive today and he can pick a new fave player, there’s so many to choose from, personally think Martinez and Konsa are great.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i definitely think city will make a move for Messi - i know pep has confirmed he’s not in their thoughts currently but we all know how these things can change. i wouldn’t be surprised if we see a fair few city players gone before the transfer window closes

Reactions: 4
It was pretty bad for Jack to be coming out with 'my city my club yada yada yada' when he knew full well he wanted that clause in his contract. He should have been a bit more honest about his ambition - there's nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: 13

Spurs did the same with Bale shirts when he went.

They can fine Kane for breach of contract. I can’t believe how he’s fucked this up. Regardless of wanting to go, his behaviour is disrespectful to the fans and his team mates. He believed the hype we’re the Harry Kane team.

Reactions: 15
It was pretty bad for Jack to be coming out with 'my city my club yada yada yada' when he knew full well he wanted that clause in his contract. He should have been a bit more honest about his ambition - there's nothing wrong with it.
I don’t see the problem? If I played for Swindon and moved to a big club I’d still consider myself a Swindon fan. You want to play at the best level and now he will do that.

Reactions: 2
I might be wrong but I don’t think Rice will get that kind of reaction when he inevitably leaves West Ham. He’s popular but he is not seen as the heart of the club - Mark Noble is still Mr West Ham - and there are other players who are just as popular. He doesn’t score many goals in his position of course and for kids in particular Goal scorers are who are idolised more. Plus after the likes of Payet (there is a juicy scandal about his exit) and Arnautovic fans haven’t got so attached so much recently.

Reactions: 6
Spurs did the same with Bale shirts when he went.

They can fine Kane for breach of contract. I can’t believe how he’s fucked this up. Regardless of wanting to go, his behaviour is disrespectful to the fans and his team mates. He believed the hype we’re the Harry Kane team.
I’m sure they can only fine him 1 week wages before they have to go to the F.a to get permission for a heavier fine.

I might be wrong but I don’t think Rice will get that kind of reaction when he inevitably leaves West Ham. He’s popular but he is not seen as the heart of the club - Mark Noble is still Mr West Ham - and there are other players who are just as popular. He doesn’t score many goals in his position of course and for kids in particular Goal scorers are who are idolised more. Plus after the likes of Payet (there is a juicy scandal about his exit) and Arnautovic fans haven’t got so attached so much recently.
Nah, he'll get tit too. Rice has made it painfully obvious (almost desperate at times) that he wants to go to Chelsea and many West Ham fans don't appreciate that at all.

Nah, he'll get tit too. Rice has made it painfully obvious (almost desperate at times) that he wants to go to Chelsea and many West Ham fans don't appreciate that at all.
They don’t seem to be buying anyone which is risky as they have briefed at times recently both that buying players will keep rice and buying players will help replace Rice.

• Wow
I feel HK just posted that because he is afraid that City won't pay what Tottenham wants for him, and he will be stuck in the club for next season.
He didn't say anything for three or four days, and if it really was as planned as he wrote he would have said something the first day people were reporting it.

Do we think City will end up paying £150-160M for him? Or will they try to go after Messi despite what Guardiola said?

Reactions: 17
I want to believe Kane, but I don’t. Taken 5 days to issue that statement.
He’s seen how the fans feel and it took that long.
And why on the bigger graphic does his shirt look blue. Light blue 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Man City have cooled their interest after signing Grealish and Levy not budging on his valuation so now Kane is back tracking. The bbc were reporting Kane not turning up and they never report anything as fact unless they are extremely sure it’s true.

Reactions: 9
Been trying to catch up on this thread 😰

I’ll never understand the fascination with Grealish. Guy looks like he rings a bell outside of his van window on a Sunday morning looking to pick up your broken washing machine…..

And 100m…. Freaking blows my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm not saying he lied in his statement but why the duck would Tottenham allow their best player to extend their holidays this long when the new season starts in less than 10 days? Makes no sense. He probably won't be fit for the start of the season.

Reactions: 14
I don’t see the problem? If I played for Swindon and moved to a big club I’d still consider myself a Swindon fan. You want to play at the best level and now he will do that.
Yeah, there's no problem with it at all but I'm just saying when he signed that contract I think he made a big deal about his devotion to Villa when that get out clause was anything but loyal!

I think Man City have cooled their interest after signing Grealish and Levy not budging on his valuation so now Kane is back tracking. The bbc were reporting Kane not turning up and they never report anything as fact unless they are extremely sure it’s true.
And if it was planned he wouldn’t be back he would have immediately shut it down not allowed five days of terrible press headlines.

Reactions: 8
I'm not saying he lied in his statement but why the duck would Tottenham allow their best player to extend their holidays this long when the new season starts in less than 10 days? Makes no sense. He probably won't be fit for the start of the season.
Doesn’t he need to quarantine as well? He was in the Bahamas and was meant to have been in the US this week.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.