Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the messi press conference is really sad; i really feel for him. he has given his heart and soul to that club.

Reactions: 4
he could argue without the money from his sale they wouldn’t be able to strengthen and move forward to win said trophies though
There aren't many clubs in the Prem with more money than Villa... 3 or 4 at the most.

Regarding this hot Kane mess... I think it's time he gets a new agent. It's clear that his brother is clueless. This is actually embarrassing now.

Reactions: 13
I used toorder plain Burgers without any cheese or sauces. It was a pain through so I switched to chicken burgers whenever I go to Macdonalds and I don’t suffer the gastric issues a full cheeseburger used to cause me.

Shaws order got me 🤣

as for jesse I don’t mind a plain cheeseburger but it’s just funny a footballer with all their money doesn’t go for something fancier lol!

Kane’s move to City will fall through- he’ll end up then going somewhere like Chelsea and alienating himself more

Reactions: 5
Shaws order got me 🤣

as for jesse I don’t mind a plain cheeseburger but it’s just funny a footballer with all their money doesn’t go for something fancier lol!

Kane’s move to City will fall through- he’ll end up then going somewhere like Chelsea and alienating himself more
I can’t ever see Levy selling him to Chelsea.

Jack Grealish has reposted a bunch of stories inc Boohooman congratulating him on his move to City. He didn’t repost Sasha’s. That‘s quite sad.
I think it’s because she reposted the post from Man City, not his and didn’t tag him in it, as he’s reposted ones he was actually tagged in

Reactions: 6
I think it’s because she reposted the post from Man City, not his and didn’t tag him in it, as he’s reposted ones he was actually tagged in
He can still screen shot it though not like he wouldn’t of seen it , he’s girlfriend of 10 years and he hasn’t bothered to repost her but can repost boohoo fs 😂😂

Reactions: 13
A dream come true - 😒

His insta measage, Ill see you all soon?! No ta! Clearly not written my him either, expected but still.

Hurts like duck seeing him in a city kit. Dealt with well by villa. Presser by the CEO laying it out, JGs decision and we move on.
I am glad they were honest and were clear they had no choice, I don’t expect fans from other teams to understand why it’s annoying to see him leave, because few of them now have or have seen their own home grown talent that’s been with the club 19 years. Purslow also looked a little choked up too.
Mourning is being gutted but still wishing him well.

You’re burning his shirt, sending threats to him and his family, ‘turning your back on the pitch on the 10th minute as that was his number’ - typical pathetic villa behaviour 😂

Acting like he’s signed for Birmingham city on a bloody free 😂
Actually that was a Birmingham fan and you sound like one too, they’re so very bitter and take everything too far. If you can’t empathise for the literal thousands of kids who saw Jack as their hero and probably went to bed crying last night then you have no heart 😝

Looking forward to a few more signings 🙌🏼

Honestly I can see Grealish under preforming at City. Think Torres to Chelsea kinda vibes
People definitely overlook that his work off the ball is poor and he actually didn’t show up in both play off finals and the league cup in 2020, I would say his England performance wasn’t what Villa have seen either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
luke shaws cracked me up...normal bread and cheeseburger with fries and chips :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Triple, or is this quadruple, carbs is my kind of meal.

Ever ordered a “cheeseburger (only cheese nothing else on it)” :LOL:.

I assume this means he doesn't want sauce or lettuce or whatever in his burger. Which I understand. Warm, soggy Salad doesn't belong in a burger.

Reactions: 3
Nah, our owners are loaded!!
Yeah that’s true but without the sale you wouldn’t be able to make significant improvements due to FFP. Villa won’t make the commercial income that the big teams do, which, along with the European money allows them to make big signings

Reactions: 1
no but seriously what would kane do if man city hijack the potential signing of messi at PSG and he gets left in the dust at spurs?! i can’t stop thinking about it!

Reactions: 10
Ever ordered a “cheeseburger (only cheese nothing else on it)” :LOL:.

I'll be honest thats me when I order a Burger #nosalad. I always feel embarrassed ordering like that though so rarely order it

Perhaps he would go to PSG.
yup thats my thinking Messi & Kane, one to City other to PSG.
I just cant decide which way round it'll go

Just read Pep's comments, he says not interested in Messi & admitted interest in Kane. Says depends if Spurs are open to negotiating.
So unless Levy has a strop & makes him stay, Kane to City Messi to PSG. Oh I wish the Glazers would open the chequebook for either :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'll be honest thats me when I order a Burger #nosalad. I always feel embarrassed ordering like that though so rarely order it

yup thats my thinking Messi & Kane, one to City other to PSG.
I just cant decide which way round it'll go

Just read Pep's comments, he says not interested in Messi & admitted interest in Kane. Says depends if Spurs are open to negotiating.
So unless Levy has a strop & makes him stay, Kane to City Messi to PSG. Oh I wish the Glazers would open the chequebook for either :(
If only they would for Messi I would be quite happy. And Haaland 😍 would be great

• Heart
Reactions: 2
PSG only really have 3-5 years before the French League - which is near bankrupt- is reformed and they lose that financial advantage. Its likely France will reform before the EPL due to better finances across the EPL.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.