Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Lindelof not played much so when he does he shows his fight for the spot, unlike our 'Captain'

Reactions: 3
I don't think any of us expected Bournemouth to be on the same points as Chelsea.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
its nice to be happy at fulltime.

And love this vid as ETH def will know what picking it up would bring.
---
Spurs back to being Spurs :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Spurs are bleeping embarassing. At this rate Ryan Mason will be manager next season because nobody else will want the job.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
least Spurs/Chelsea have given the rest of us some 'least we're not them' moments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly thought that after Conte had been sacked Tottenham would have played better football, but after he departed they looked bad under Stellini and now somehow they look even worse under Ryan Mason. I honestly don't know what has happened behind the scenes for them to be this bad.

Reactions: 10
What a day of bloody football! One more league win and the title is ours, and now only a cup final away from the domestic treble. I just loooove this team💚 Happy Sunday y’all 🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dogsitter in the ground?? 👀 Poor Ryan Mason. Spurs and Chelsea disproving the new manager bounce 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dogsitter in the ground?? 👀 Poor Ryan Mason. Spurs and Chelsea disproving the new manager bounce 🤣.
Have we actually played well since the marriage? The bad omen is turning into a curse.

Thank god Napoli drew today- seeing N’Dombele holding a trophy would push me over the edge 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.