Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at the moment the Championship, League 1 and League 2 promotions and relegations look like this:
Championship:
Promotion- Burnley (Champions) Sheffield United Runners up
Relegation- Wigan, Blackpool and the other team to be relegated to be decided on the final day (8th May).

League 1
Promotion- Plymouth Argyle and Ipswich Town League winner will be decided on the final day next Sunday.
Relegation- Forest Green with the other 3 teams to be decided on the final day next Sunday.

League 2
Promotion- Leyton Orient (Champions), Stevenage and the other team to be promoted will be decided on the final day (8th May) which is between Stockport County or Northampton Town.
Relegation- Rochdale and Hartlepool United.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
poor dog was terrified and baby stupidly perched on the steps almost face plants at the end, the woman who caught her could probably do a decent shift in goal for Leicester 😭

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Nice gender reveal getting all of the family involved. Now he’s having a daughter we’ll see if he thinks twice about the way he treats women!

---
Letting one off to distract the opposition, brilliant! Man of many talents! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Are these people serious? Are they forgetting that there was a literal terrorist attack that almost took place in this very stadium, where i’m pretty sure people in the crowd were moved onto the pitch after hearing about it? Imagine something similar happens and people panic or there’s fights/riots in the crowd, a repeat of Hillsborough just like that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Apologies for the 3 times message I posted yesterday no idea why but I had bugger all service where I was. Nevermind onto the next game in a week and 1 days time. Hoping for a draw tomorrow 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Apologies for the 3 times message I posted yesterday no idea why but I had bugger all service where I was. Nevermind onto the next game in a week and 1 days time. Hoping for a draw tomorrow 🙏
No need to apologise Red Skimmie ❤

Your new team kick off at 2pm today 🩵 Forget that Forest team they’re nowt but stress, alright our kid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just checked score for HT, well I wasn't expecting Saints to score v Newcastle. As haven't they conceded the least?
If Saints somehow beat relegation though 😲

Reactions: 6
Just checked score for HT, well I wasn't expecting Saints to score v Newcastle. As haven't they conceded the least?
If Saints somehow beat relegation though 😲
Last week Newcastle scored 5 in 20 mins. Today the scored none by half time. So I'm expecting 5 in 2nd half for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait is there a fight 👀. I didn’t watch cause I ain’t in the mood but if there’s a chance of a fight I’m going to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.