Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were you not successful? They often have a few last minute tickets up for grabs in hospitality the week before when people pull out or on the day on Reddit and bluemoon
i got mine - but know loads of people who’ve had membership for years who can’t get season tickets and attend loads of games every season who missed out.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
i got mine - but know loads of people who’ve had membership for years who can’t get season tickets and attend loads of games every season who missed out.
Same with Forest and away membership beginning of this season. They were selling them online the same day home membership was on sale. Utter chaos 😦

Reactions: 5
That’s good but yeh it’s appalling already seen loads on resale sites

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh… I lowkey had a feeling she was pregnant but twins is insane.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
baby fever season! bernardo silva and ines have confirmed they’re expecting as well

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I know it's still early but I notice that James hasn't posted anything about the pregnancy and he hasn't posted a picture that includes him and Kennedy since her birthday last year.

Reactions: 7
I know it's still early but I notice that James hasn't posted anything about the pregnancy and he hasn't posted a picture that includes him and Kennedy since her birthday last year.
Im sure he’ll still be doing the rounds in Ibiza, Mykonos and Marbella this year and the next 5 to come 😂

Reactions: 13
I know the convo has moved on but since I've been trying not to talk about actual football for the past week due to being SO OVER THIS SEASON, I just wanted to point out that it feels very strange to think I once adored Ben White. He was surely a completely different person when he played for Leeds.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I just wanted to point out that it feels very strange to think I once adored Ben White. He was surely a completely different person when he played for Leeds.
I was just looking at him when he played for Leeds compared to now and he has changed so much in 4 years that he doesn't even look the same person anymore and for some reason I get strange vibes from him.
1682701916105.png
1682701951869.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Securing the money as securing James being faithful is a fairytale.

I remember a tattler on here telling us she was pregnant the first time before it was announced.

Reactions: 12
Securing the money as securing James being faithful is a fairytale.

I remember a tattler on here telling us she was pregnant the first time before it was announced.
Yeah that’s right, we knew for weeks before they confirmed 🤣 can’t see them getting engaged just yet, summer coming up so Madders will be on the prowl with Gucci and co.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Saw this on tiktok and had to screenshot.

I’d piss myself laughing if we smacked them and some idiot paid 28k 🤣
even funnier for the people who have paid daft amounts for last home game of the season because they were convinced they’d get to see arsenal lift the trophy and now they’re bottling it.

why you should never count your chickens before they hatch. anything could happen.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.