Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I’d cashed out my Acca at half times tonight. Had an acca of both teams to score on the games yesterday and today and all I was waiting on was no on both teams to score…and then Spurs and Everton score in the last flipping ten minutes.

if I EVER mention doing an Acca again someone slap me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMO Southampton are as good as relegated as I can't see them getting many more points, so the final 2 spots are between Everton, Leicester, Nottingham Forest and Leeds and I think that Everton and Leicester will get relegated with Forest and Leeds surviving by 1 or 2 points.

Reactions: 10
IMO Southampton are as good as relegated as I can't see them getting many more points, so the final 2 spots are between Everton, Leicester, Nottingham Forest and Leeds and I think that Everton and Leicester will get relegated with Forest and Leeds surviving by 1 or 2 points.
It will be crazy to see Everton go down 😱 they've never been relagated since PL started but looks like it unless they can get some serious wins

Reactions: 12
I like your positive thoughts. I am still doubtful we've got hardly any defence, nearly all injured. I'd love to stay up and hopefully let Cooper have his chance at buying players and having his team not by our Greek owner. But it might not happen.

Reactions: 6
I like your positive thoughts. I am still doubtful we've got hardly any defence, nearly all injured. I'd love to stay up and hopefully let Cooper have his chance at buying players and having his team not by our Greek owner. But it might not happen.
I just had a look and saw you’ve got 12 injuries! (it says 13 but they’ve included Shelvey who I understand isn’t injured just on disciplinary?) hopefully the boys you have left can do the job!

5A5E51D0-D039-4204-87C0-EEA893BF0661.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just had a look and saw you’ve got 12 injuries! (it says 13 but they’ve included Shelvey who I understand isn’t injured just on disciplinary?) hopefully the boys you have left can do the job!

View attachment 2133246
Yeah Shelvey threw his toys our of the oram as he was named on the bench for the Liverpool game. So got send home and rumours are he is not training. Not too fussed tbh. Too many injuries atm but gotta get on with it. Half the side of 25 out
---
Poor guy. He has been having a good season too.

Yeah bless him was doing good now back in the squad. Injured by his own team mate but then again this is were communication helps.

Reactions: 7
Just looked at your fixtures, Brentford you could really get something there 🤞 Southampton and Chelsea are for the taking and Arsenal you could play for a draw but Ben White might want to beat your players up.

I think you’ll stay up by the skin of your teeth

Southampton, Leicester, Everton to go down
Liverpool get 4th
Citehhh to win the lot.

If I was a Villa fan I’d be over the moon with the way they’ve turned it around.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
shout out to man city who dropped a massive bleeping stinker with how they managed the sale of the semi final at home against real madrid.

no sales criteria whatsoever - only had to have a matchday membership which you could’ve purchased this morning and you could grab a ticket. so basically a free for all.

for the bayern game you had to have been a matchday member for a certain timeframe and attended a certain amount of home games. appreciate not everyone can afford tickets and some fans only want to go to the big games, but this just makes it SO easy for neutrals (not to mention real madrid fans in the home end) to just get tickets when they’ve never stepped foot in the etihad!!!

should have had buying windows with set criteria. no loyalty towards local fans whatsoever. money grabbing bastards.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
shout out to man city who dropped a massive bleeping stinker with how they managed the sale of the semi final at home against real madrid.

no sales criteria whatsoever - only had to have a matchday membership which you could’ve purchased this morning and you could grab a ticket. so basically a free for all.

for the bayern game you had to have been a matchday member for a certain timeframe and attended a certain amount of home games. appreciate not everyone can afford tickets and some fans only want to go to the big games, but this just makes it SO easy for neutrals (not to mention real madrid fans in the home end) to just get tickets when they’ve never stepped foot in the etihad!!!

should have had buying windows with set criteria. no loyalty towards local fans whatsoever. money grabbing bastards.
Were you not successful? They often have a few last minute tickets up for grabs in hospitality the week before when people pull out or on the day on Reddit and bluemoon

Reactions: 5

I stayed in Manchester for a while so have a few mates down there who support City. They said that City are pushing the real fans out in favour of tourists. Tourists who just sit on phones and don’t know any songs etc which makes for a tit atmosphere. Need to start looking after the real born and bred fans that go to every game or most games every week!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I stayed in Manchester for a while so have a few mates down there who support City. They said that City are pushing the real fans out in favour of tourists. Tourists who just sit on phones and don’t know any songs etc which makes for a tit atmosphere. Need to start looking after the real born and bred fans that go to every game or most games every week!
100% pushing out local fans in favour of tourists - it’s all about the money! they’ll come down to the ground, probably do a stadium tour that same day and spend some money in the city store. They were pushing the sale of matchday membership last night so they know what they’re doing. They’re prioritising the revenue the tourists bring in rather than their actual fans. Good luck to them trying to get a bunch of neutrals to create an atmosphere - they don't know any of the songs and sit on the their phones taking selfies and videos the whole time (not judging btw) - but in a game of this importance you want your home crowd to create a really good atmosphere and get behind the lads and make some noise.

You can’t even get a ticket to the leeds game at home on the 6th without having prior attendance but the semi final of the CL and you can just roll up without ever having stepped foot in the stadium before. It’s ridiculous really - there’s loads up for sale already on resale sites. Literally what is the point in having membership and racking up points if you don’t benefit from them.

Feel sorry for their customer service team today because i bet they’re busy with unhappy fans kicking off about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just looked at your fixtures, Brentford you could really get something there 🤞 Southampton and Chelsea are for the taking and Arsenal you could play for a draw but Ben White might want to beat your players up.

I think you’ll stay up by the skin of your teeth

Southampton, Leicester, Everton to go down
Liverpool get 4th
Citehhh to win the lot.

If I was a Villa fan I’d be over the moon with the way they’ve turned it around.
Well there is a chance but its lady luck really.
Yeah I think the title is now yours and I hope so as my bet might come in I put on at start of season 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.