Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm so proud to get this far though genuinely. Start of season I never thought we would lol
---
glad Jadon got his after the Euros
---
wtf how why what 😲

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I posted in the celeb gossip thread instead of in here earlier 🙈 I'm blaming my future hubbys future ex wife. As that scores gotta be her jinx
I laffed hard seeing them especially when someone asked if that was the right thread?

Reactions: 2
I laffed hard seeing them especially when someone asked if that was the right thread?
prob all wondering what fpl is

I'm in so much shock as I thought we had zero chance, as De Gea & Pens yikes, plus Bruno being subbed
What a season though 2 finals :D

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can't. I'm sweating do bad.

Honestly we have had an amazing season especially after last season. Like I don't care what happens I'm just so proud if this team.

This is what football is about

Also hoping that helps us keep Lindelof as I keep seeing him mentioned in the get rid posts. And he's a good player I think people just assume not as always on with Maguire.

All pundits at half time said it was ridiculous for two northern teams to have to travel down south
Could have held it at a neutral Prem team that was playing away or hell even Hampden Park is surely closer. They held games at Cardiff when Wembley was built so surely they could have made an exception?
---
I am once again asking Man City and Man Utd to settle a game by having McTominay and Haaland wrestle for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could have held it at a neutral Prem team that was playing away or hell even Hampden Park is surely closer. They held games at Cardiff when Wembley was built so surely they could have made an exception?
I remember they used to have the semi-finals at Villa Park and Old Trafford.

Reactions: 10
---
I am once again asking Man City and Man Utd to settle a game by having McTominay and Haaland wrestle for it.
Why would the FA consider any fans when holding the semi finals? Bearing in mind it has to be booked (Wembley) before the season starts. They never consider fans at all. Just want their money.

Reactions: 15
Atleast those Man United fans don’t have far to travel home just a few bus stops away

Hi @HaloGirl @pixxyy

When your windows get egged it’s only me 😘

duck Man United 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would the FA consider any fans when holding the semi finals? Bearing in mind it has to be booked (Wembley) before the season starts. They never consider fans at all. Just want their money.
The FA haven't considered the fans for the Women's Fa Cup Final either as they are hosting 65,000, but have only given Manchester United and Chelsea an allocation of 8,000 tickets each which is so unfair.

Reactions: 8
Also hoping that helps us keep Lindelof as I keep seeing him mentioned in the get rid posts. And he's a good player I think people just assume not as always on with Maguire.
I love his eyes and he seems lovely but he isn't the best, definitely not as bad as maguire but not as good as Varane or Martinez. He has his good moments but makes a lot of mistakes imo. He redeemed himself today with the pen. There's so many players mainly backups they need to get all over really

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.