Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gift that keeps on giving this club, the amount of club statements this seasonšŸ˜­ iā€™m sure Cher would do a better bleeping job at this point

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The gift that keeps on giving this club, the amount of club statements this seasonšŸ˜­ iā€™m sure Cher would do a better bleeping job at this point
Bizarre sack the temporary manager but keep the assistant one? I get Ryan Mason has been at Spurs a long time but why not sack the lot? Levy the Grim Reaper strikes again

Reactions: 11
Bizarre sack the temporary manager but keep the assistant one? I get Ryan Mason has been at Spurs a long time but why not sack the lot? Levy the Grim Reaper strikes again
I donā€™t get it eitherā€¦ mind you I donā€™t get anything that goes on at this club. This tweet got me, I despise ā€œCOYS, DANIELā€šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's bizarre is keeping the assistant manager who plays the same way as the manager you sacked. This was always gonna happen.

At least Ryan Mason is not gonna do the same thing, you'd hope.

Coaches just run what the manager asks for. Chucking out the entire coaching team is generally not done at any team. Normally just the ones who come in with a manager, and then normally a core of long term coaches at a club.

Reactions: 14
Why didnā€™t they just give it to Ryan Mason in the first place
When they sacked Conte I thought Stellini would have gone also as usually when a team sack the manager the assistant goes too, so I surprised when they gave him the job til the end of season as I thought that Ryan Mason would have took over when Conte was sacked as this would have been the best option IMO. I have to say it does feel like the whole club is in a mess as they are without a manager in both the men's and women's team, the players look like they have given up and no longer trying as there doesn't appear to be any spirit left and it feels like the dressing room is divided, the recruitment hasn't been good enough for a number of years now and Daniel Levy does not recruit the right people. Whoever the next manager is they will have a massive job on their hands.

Reactions: 9
Why didnā€™t they just give it to Ryan Mason in the first place
Because heā€™s too attractive, post poch spurs only has ugly permanent managers.
Iā€™m calling it now - Dier player coach till the end of the season, dog sitter as his assistant

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pochettino to Chelsea, I want to die.

I knew Daniel Levy and Donna Cullen would be too stubborn to admit their wrong doingsā€¦ we wonā€™t get Nagelsmann either so its going to be an absolute shitshow šŸ™‚

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I still would šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Well the last slide explains for all our problems the last few days thenā€¦
Think Iā€™ve been sick
Is he wearing a keyring as a ring, also whatā€™s his obsession with that tea?
ā€œMy Vrouā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ more like my curse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.