Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I can’t take the idea of anyone flirting with Foden seriously, all I see is that bloody cat pic, and you all know the one I mean 😭

7171868E-52E2-4927-B499-E619AAEA7547.jpeg

sorry to any Foden fans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hopefully he'll be fuming again this week 😉
---

That is hilarious if they think that is Sasha. Anyway both are still following each other. But if they did spilt who would get custody of the beloved dog?
So they are. It's showing on my Instagram that she's at the top of his follows so refollowed maybe? She wasn't there last night

Reactions: 15
Fofana meant to be the married player. What is happening tonight with all this gossip? 😂😂
I am loving it 🤣. Funny that Gucci has unfollowed her over cheating like he’s not shagged 80% of the women in Manchester

• Haha
Reactions: 17
this makes me realise someone does need to launch a footballer/WAG equivalent to Deuxmoi 🤣 because that’s what that account seems to think they are 🤣

Since they stayed together after the Mendy trial I was really thinking they are/were on a one way road to an unhappy marriage… 😶🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
this makes me realise someone does need to launch a footballer/WAG equivalent to Deuxmoi 🤣 because that’s what that account seems to think they are 🤣

Since they stayed together after the Mendy trial I was really thinking they are/were on a one way road to an unhappy marriage… 😶🤣
a footballer/wag deuxmoi would be unreal. Has that wag news page always been so active?

Reactions: 4

That page has shown that it would just be unreliable and confusing. It just wouldn’t work as well as deuxmoi, they all sleep with the same girls and go to the same night clubs and restaurants where the owners know to keep everything on the downlow to keep them coming in

Reactions: 8
Jack & Sasha have probably had their 10th argument of the week and he’s unfollowed her out of rage, only to refollow her again an hour later once he calmed down 😭 I don’t believe for one second that she was flirting with Ben, these gossip pages can be right about some things but there’s just no way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tbf she seems too boring to do anything worthy of gossip 🤣. I’d give her mega props if she did though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.