Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve completely fallen out of love with Spurs at the moment- there’s supporting your team through the highs and lows, but we’re not even losing well. No manager news and it came out yesterday they’re giving Eric Dier a new contract.
This surely now must be in question!

Reactions: 8
Just saying now I hate the FA Cup anyone finding posts here of me saying the opposite #fakes :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lloris on Sky Sports and the reporter asked him “how embarrassed are you” 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I want Brighton to win because them v city would be an electric game, but I feel like utd might just take it.

Reactions: 7
Apologise to the fans that travelled? I think you should all refund them tbh🫠

He didn’t even go over to the travelling fans. All good you saying it from the media suite, Hugo!
West Ham have come into form just at the right time. Thank GOD.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really do enjoy reading this story.
Todd Boehly this is how you take over a club.

Why dose Ryan Reynolds look like he has wet himself 🤣
Screenshot_20230423-163839_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why have neither of these semi finals seemingly sold out??
I'm assuming travel costs/distance, but I also get the feeling there isn't as much hype about the FA Cup this year. I'm maybe completely wrong though - I haven't been following it as much this year so I'm maybe missing a lot of the coverage :unsure:

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised we've got a CS after 90mins wasn't expecting that in all honesty.
Oh I want that trophy so much

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why have neither of these semi finals seemingly sold out??
I wish I had the spare money to go there but it's just not possible it would of cost me about £160 and as much as I love city I've got more important things to spend that money if I had it 😔😔

Reactions: 12
I wish I had the spare money to go there but it's just not possible it would of cost me about £160 and as much as I love city I've got more important things to spend that money if I had it 😔😔
All pundits at half time said it was ridiculous for two northern teams to have to travel down south

Reactions: 15
Definitely should be a northern neutral ground to play at and keep Wembley for the final.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.