Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, as it stands Leicester are bottom with 25 points, Southampton are 19th with 26 points, Nottingham Forest are 18th with 27 points, Everton are 17th with 27 points and Leeds are 16th with 29 points. It is honestly so tight at the bottom but of these teams I think Leicester, Southampton and Everton are going to get relegated to the Championship.

Reactions: 8
3-3 bloody hell i thought i'd finally got a score prediction right

• Haha
seven minutes extra time first half and eight in the second?? you can’t make this tit up

Reactions: 10
what the duck 😭 a draw isn’t enough, they need to find a winner otherwise the league is still over for them

Reactions: 3
I wonder what drama we will have with Wednesday's game? I think somebody is going to get sent off and I wouldn't be surprised if it is either a goalfest or it is like the Fa Cup game where it ends 1-0.

Reactions: 9
Oh & the above was me trying to get a Saints Winner, as you all know I prefer City over that **** in the Arse team

Reactions: 4
I need a large vodka and then i will be in the foetus position under my quilt for the foreseeable future.
The draw is better then the lost of course, but what are we doing.
Arsenal i love you but i can't deal with your tit right now!

• Haha
Ffs what even is happening to Arsenal, they’re well and truly bottling it

• Sad
I was waiting on peak AFTV to return 🤣 fans getting annoyed like this cracks me up no matter who they support.

the way he goes “two thousand and FOUUR” at the end 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am not betting on Arsenal ever again. Let down yet again. 🤬🤬😫 FFS even we've beaten Saints!
Ah well off to Anfield and lose again. 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I know City will probably win today but a bit of me really wants Sheffield United to. They're the only non prem team left and I like to see the underdog succeed

I know City will probably win today but a bit of me really wants Sheffield United to. They're the only non prem team left and I like to see the underdog succeed
shame for them that mcatee and doyle can’t play - would be amazing experience for them especially since they’ve helped get them this far.

also hope we absolutely smash them because i want the treble dream alive and well to give the lads the push they need to really play their hearts out across all comps we’re still in.

anything could happen though because i think we’ll see some rotation in the squad today because i think pep will have one eye on weds nights game and also the run of games we have on the table. i really hope we rest rodri and don’t pick up any injuries and walk away with a win.

brighton hammering that other team tomorrow would be the cherry on top of a good week being a blue

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.