Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry kane really needs to think about his future
Loyalty and him signing his last contract fucked him over massively… his own fault sadly, but will he seriously make the same mistake again? I know he’s 30 soon but I still think he has a good decent few years at his goalscoring level tbh

Reactions: 9
My partner is a spurs fan, he slamed the bedroom door and the kids are tormenting him from the other side 🤣
I have reminded them we still have to play Newcastle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hope Joe Lewis falls off his 1 billion pound cruise ship and into the sea tbh… that’s putting it nicely 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My partner is a spurs fan, he slamed the bedroom door and the kids are tormenting him from the other side 🤣
I have reminded them we still have to play Newcastle.
My 14 year old Spur’s supporting little brother was watching it in his room, we heard a stamp on the floor and a “OUR DEFENCE IS tit” at 3-0 🤣

I think he’s gone to bed for the day now, just said bye to leave and he’s fully under his bed covers refusing to watch the game…. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My 14 year old Spur’s supporting little brother was watching it in his room, we heard a stamp on the floor and a “OUR DEFENCE IS tit” at 3-0 🤣

I think he’s gone to bed for the day now, just said bye to leave and he’s fully under his bed covers refusing to watch the game…. 😭
Kid deserves a take away bless him. And his first beer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I posted in the celeb gossip thread instead of in here earlier 🙈 I'm blaming my future hubbys future ex wife. As that scores gotta be her jinx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
cmon spurs 6-3 is the score us cool kids lose by
---
Antony got the smile also at the kiddies memo

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.