Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mount has a whole PR campaign (planned by the new PR firm he's hired) orchestrated to try to convince Chelsea to improve their contract offer or get a better offer from other clubs. Unnecessarily announcing his departure from Twitter, which he used relatively rarely, is all part of it, along with how he waits to start clapping the fans until most of the other players have left so it looks like either he's the only one doing it or he's the one who's clapped them for the longest by virtue of being the last one on the pitch.

No one deserves hate, and it's true that he's had some abuse recently because of his poor performances, but the abuse directed at him is not even a fraction of the amount that the likes of Jorginho received when at Chelsea, never mind how much abuse players from other clubs like Maguire get. Sentiment has definitely turned against him among Chelsea fans because of his abysmal form, and one of their aims is probably to try to get some sympathy and win back that support.

I will be glad to see him leave the club for footballing reasons, and I won't miss these PR bids.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whatever happens in our next 2 games, i'm happyish haha
I never thought we'd even get this far tbh Oh another trophy would be :love:
I'm happy with them too. Happy for them to stay top 4. I think they should win this match, fingers crossed. But Maguire, if you're listening, if you're going to score a goal then please remember which net it's supposed to go in. Thank you very much 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
All the blue ticks on Twitter are gone, I do give a 👏 to Real Madrid though they made their players Affiliates so they still are verified.
Sure other clubs will follow as atm so easy for fakes to cause mischief

Reactions: 6
Well I already know how this game is gonna go. Not even a yellow for what happend to Sabitzer

• Sad
Maguire 😬 poor bloke just can’t catch a break. He’s the result of the last two Seville goals but not much he could do about either of them.

Reactions: 3
Why do most of the argentina players have that psycho but sexy look? Please don’t tell me i’m not alone… and no not including Messi in that😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
David totes wants Harry sold :ROFLMAO: I've been saying it all season we give the ball away way to easy

Reactions: 5
David totes wants Harry sold :ROFLMAO: I've been saying it all season we give the ball away way to easy
Did you see the video with Antony at the weekend after he scored? The look on Anthony's face when Maguire came over to say congrats 😳😂 if looks could kill

• Haha
Did you see the video with Antony at the weekend after he scored? The look on Anthony's face when Maguire came over to say congrats 😳😂 if looks could kill
yeah dont think he's that popular in the dressing room

Right up to Barca if people had said you can have qtrs but thats it i'd have taken it. Yet now I bloody want the semis lol

Right up to Barca if people had said you can have qtrs but thats it i'd have taken it. Yet now I bloody want the semis lol
United really missing Fernandes tonight, love or loathe him he keeps them ticking.

Reactions: 7
Sunday is gonna be a laugh wonder if ETH will give Butland a chance after De Gea Tonight

Reactions: 6
feel a bit sorry for de gea, that defensive back line was a shambles tonight. that open goal was a shocker though but it happens to the best of them, remember the nick pope incident.

that was enjoyable to watch after the stress of last nights game 😂 fun to watch as a neutral and even funnier to watch as a blue

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.