Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

‘Despite the Everton team also featuring the likes of Conor Coady, Abdoulaye Doucoure and Yerry Mina, they were beaten 1-0 by sixth-tier Chester.’

Give us a miracle please

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

‘Despite the Everton team also featuring the likes of Conor Coady, Abdoulaye Doucoure and Yerry Mina, they were beaten 1-0 by sixth-tier Chester.’

Give us a miracle please
Oh wow! Didn't even know Chester had a team and I live not far away 😂 that's very embarrassing 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This was before the West Ham game and almost all of them look so miserable

Just when you thought you couldn’t hate him more:cautious:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
This was before the West Ham game and almost all of them look so miserable

Just when you thought you couldn’t hate him more:cautious:

The lot of them are horrible, so rude and ignorant thinking they’re above human decency of even giving a polite smile, it costs nothing to be nice.

Let them come to the Etihad giving them snide looks.

Reactions: 18
Micah Richards always makes me laugh. It's a pity this show is not on freeview etc. More entertaining then bt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Micah Richards always makes me laugh. It's a pity this show is not on freeview etc. More entertaining then bt.

His laugh is so infectious, I like him as a pundit. Would rather watch him than boring Owen or up his own arse Ferdinand and his dreary bro Anton!

Reactions: 18

I’m a tad surprised!
I follow her on insta and it’s been obvious for ages that she’s been pregnant. I feel sorry for her that she’s always compared to his ex so hopefully this shuts the annoying little fangirls up 🤣

There’s a lot of wags pregnant right now, I have a feeling Sasha will be next for some reason…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I follow her on insta and it’s been obvious for ages that she’s been pregnant. I feel sorry for her that she’s always compared to his ex so hopefully this shuts the annoying little fangirls up 🤣

There’s a lot of wags pregnant right now, I have a feeling Sasha will be next for some reason…
Sasha preggers. Nah behave she is living the high life now model travelling the world. She ain't gonna give her dream job up now

Reactions: 14

I wondered if Megan Pickford would be next. Married now, little one is 4 or so, she seems to absolutely love life as a mum and throwing kids parties etc

Reactions: 13

I love love for sasha to get pregnant to see the full on meltdown it would bring on

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wondered if Megan Pickford would be next. Married now, little one is 4 or so, she seems to absolutely love life as a mum and throwing kids parties etc
I’m surprised they haven’t had more! Do we think the maguires have finished? I think they’ll have more maybe try for a boy

Reactions: 5

now this is good PR (or just y’know, a bunch of nice people)

also i remember the story about roy keene going mad at the united team for being rude to the guy who gets the balls signed for kids/charities/auctions and taking it to the big man who went mad at the team. it doesn’t take anything to not be a massive bellend. it’s like their egos are so massive they can’t even see they’re being rude little twats.
Keano was so rude to Rory McIlroy (he’s a big utd fan) and it upset him so much as a kid he always goes out of his way to be nice to the kids that ask for an autograph and I’m fairly sure he gives a golf ball to one kid at the end of each competition. So Roy is one to talk 😂

Reactions: 7
Whilst I am in no way an Arsenal supporter (ugh to no5), the tweets about them are getting ridiculous, “Tierney once breathed out near me…” or “Saliba didn’t acknowledge me from a mile away…” there will be similar instances for all teams and individual players. Whilst I have no doubts that some footballers are c**ts of the highest order, a of the stories lot will be perception, some will be exaggerated for effect, some will have been caught on a bad day or others will be people thinking they have a right to the players time when with family or trying to go about their daily lives.
Yes that vid doesn’t look great, but the video of her in tunnel with the team before walking out and having a full blown conversation with Odegaard where she is just beaming at him (you and me both kid) paints a different picture. And again that will be true for all players and all teams - good stories exist there.
Unfortunately in tribal Twitter land people are using it for points scoring. I hate the tribalism of football now. simple points scoring against everything about a club.
Don’t get me wrong I hate City and their robot up front but I have a lot of respect for Pep and a lot of lust for Ruben Dias.
Similar with United, I like Ten Hag and a big fan of Rashford.
Football has enough issues without having to point score over ridiculous nonsensical things like the utter drivel on Twitter.

Also I cannot believe that Saka, Odegaard or Rob Holding are c**ts. Others maybe, but them nope.

To sum up this rant , the Arsenal social media team need a pasting.

Reactions: 19
Megan’s always given me ‘one and done’ vibes. Like she’s happy to throw all the parties but just for her one and only child. Watch me post this then she announces baby number 2 this year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.