Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how many agents are going to fail this exam they have to do?
I find it interesting that you can get out of it by ‘partnering’ with another agent, I wonder how many will do that. Also I don’t think they’ve said what happens if you don’t take the exam

Reactions: 8
I find it interesting that you can get out of it by ‘partnering’ with another agent, I wonder how many will do that. Also I don’t think they’ve said what happens if you don’t take the exam
They wont be able to continue as an agent. They have to take the exam unless they are a legacy agent. Two attempts to take the exam and if you fail you are out. New regs coming from the 1st October

Reactions: 9
Oh I didn't know they could get round it like that. Surely that makes it complicated with fees? But maybe they're partners in name only?

They can resit in September but if they fail that then they can't represent the players
---
Will be interesting to see how the agents get on who are family members or hangers on etc like Rashfords brother Dane and Harry Hickford.
A lot of them have family members or friends as agents don't they? I don't know whether that's a good thing or not tbh

Reactions: 7
sorry to everyone who finds this man attractive but i think you may need some professional help x

IMG_1962.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
let’s not forget Trent’s brother either lol
I think also Alex Oxlade Chamberlain and Calum Hudson Odoi as well that I can think of, there’s so many…. Maybe that’s why they are getting more stricter?

I think also Alex Oxlade Chamberlain and Calum Hudson Odoi as well that I can think of, there’s so many…. Maybe that’s why they are getting more stricter?
Was going to say as they have the "fit and proper person" test for owners they should have the same for agents. But the owners test was pretty useless, might be getting better now.

sorry to everyone who finds this man attractive but i think you may need some professional help x

View attachment 2114862
A face only a mother could love… or a wannabe WAG! 🤣
---
Wtf! Bankrupt?! 😳 happening to quite a few ex footballers recently….

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t know who Ox’s agent is now but he had the same agent as Sterling and he and his agency got charged with breaching FA rules last year, most of the ones who aren’t even clingers on/family members are still dodgy af.

Reactions: 6
Danny Welbeck’s brother Wayne is an agent as well, not sure if he represents his brother or not?

I’m not sure the reason for this but if it’s due to hate he’s received that’s actually really sad. I always jokingly slander players but I would never direct it towards their social media 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t know who Ox’s agent is now but he had the same agent as Sterling and he and his agency got charged with breaching FA rules last year, most of the ones who aren’t even clingers on/family members are still dodgy af.
That was that Ward guy, wasn’t it? I’m sure his dad Mark brokered the Liverpool deal from Arsenal? Just assumed that was still his agent, might be different now though….

Reactions: 3
That was that Ward guy, wasn’t it? I’m sure his dad Mark brokered the Liverpool deal from Arsenal? Just assumed that was still his agent, might be different now though….
Yeah it was! Ah maybe you’re right about his dad, I’m not sure when he signed with Ward but he still lists them as his management even though that agency got charged 🤣

Oh I didn't know they could get round it like that. Surely that makes it complicated with fees? But maybe they're partners in name only?

They can resit in September but if they fail that then they can't represent the players
---

A lot of them have family members or friends as agents don't they? I don't know whether that's a good thing or not tbh
Yeh mounts dad has done it that way. I think there must be some financial incentive involved or it’s pointless

A face only a mother could love… or a wannabe WAG! 🤣
---
Wtf! Bankrupt?! 😳 happening to quite a few ex footballers recently….

What does he do now? I thought he was a coach somewhere??
---
I’m not sure the reason for this but if it’s due to hate he’s received that’s actually really sad. I always jokingly slander players but I would never direct it towards their social media 😕

So he doesn't want to pay to have the blue tick on Twitter?

Only joking 🤣😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whatever happens in our next 2 games, i'm happyish haha
I never thought we'd even get this far tbh Oh another trophy would be :love:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.