Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I bet the lads at Sky Sports are kicking themselves that BT have the City vs Arsenal rights for the 26th, arguably will be game of the season.
You say that, but these games never live up to the hype 🤣 I’m hoping for a proper fight with goals but watch it be a 1-1 draw.

Reactions: 6
I'm not so sure. I've just watched the latest City YouTube video, and they seem to seem to perfected the art of high fiving a mascot whilst not making eye contact. I was surprised at who was the rudest -Kev seemed rude especially. And none of them seemed to actually speak to the main one (maybe Kalvin did it it was unclear). NB jack and Erl not shown in this bit.

I think probably it's the vary rare exception that manage to remember to be human.
KDB is well known for being miserable. So I’m not surprised. My son was mascot at a Belgium game and Lakaku was the nicest.
I’ve also met the Arsenal team and they were lovely to the kids including my son.

Reactions: 7
I'll be honest I only pay attention to Championship when Forest are there, so yup i'll be watching :ROFLMAO: My predicted table though I had you staying up by goal difference
I'm not expecting us to pull off any miracles but leaving the goal difference aside for one moment, I think it's still probably a fairly even toss up between Leeds, Leicester, Everton and Forest for the final two places. All four teams are dreadful. Things could start to look much clearer in the next two games.

I'm not expecting us to pull off any miracles but leaving the goal difference aside for one moment, I think it's still probably a fairly even toss up between Leeds, Leicester, Everton and Forest for the final two places. All four teams are dreadful. Things could start to look much clearer in the next two games.
yeah its crazy how tight it is down the bottom, whatever happens the PL will be losing a 'big' team

Reactions: 9
Yep agreed we are frigging dreadful. I think we are gone already. Looking at our fixtures really an only see us getting points off the Saints and that's it. But I guess there is always hope.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This chelsea lineup is certainly something 😭 It has almost 10k quotes which says it all really.

• Haha
Anyone else getting super confused with the twitter war between real Madrid and Barcelona 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
one of the best football analogies I’ve heard in a while…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do we have to suffer Ferdinand, Owen and Cole on punditry. Why? What have we done to deserve that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh, what's going on?
Barcas president last week(?) came out and basically excused their bribery of refs by saying that Madrid was more known for bribing refs and being the favourite of Spanish dictator Franco. So Madrid hit back saying that Barca also won titles under Franco and that if they aren’t facists

Reactions: 8
Barcas president last week(?) came out and basically excused their bribery of refs by saying that Madrid was more known for bribing refs and being the favourite of Spanish dictator Franco. So Madrid hit back saying that Barca also won titles under Franco and that if they aren’t facists
Thank you so explaining 😊.
I was getting so confused

Reactions: 3
real madrid and ac milan through to the semis.

which means if manage to beat bayern tomorrow we’ll have to play real madrid in the semis.

i can’t do this again

IMG_1265.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well seeing as he's the ref for City v Arse least we know the players will get yellows for this

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.