Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO: They will prob come back to 3-2 it but lets all enjoy it for now

Reactions: 9
oh you know I mentione Real Madrid making players affilates on Twitter to stay verified.
Verified Organizations is £1,140.00 per month (tax inclusive). Each additional affiliated account is £60.00 per handle per month (tax inclusive)

Reactions: 7
Had the choice of Martinelli or Odegaard for my fpl Captain earlier, Think my jinx has officially ended

Reactions: 3
Olivia in Manchester who’s never been to Southampton in her life….

Screaming the house down like she’s got a Southampton season ticket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
nah this ref is a pure joke, southampton players getting booked left and right and arsenal getting away with everything.

think there’s gonna be a red card in the 2nd half at this rate

I guess this is where arsenal finally choke. They lasted longer than I think we all though they would

You just know with Arsenal losing this game that they are somehow going to beat Man City on Wednesday. Although I do think that this is unlikely it would be the most Arsenal thing ever especially with the way that they are performing right now.

Reactions: 6
You just know with Arsenal losing this game that they are somehow going to beat Man City on Wednesday. Although I do think that this is unlikely it would be the most Arsenal thing ever especially with the way that they are performing right now.
you take that back right now

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.