Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only a few weeks ago Ten Hag was praising Maguire and there seemed a slight possibility he'd get to stay, at least as a squad player. But after tonight he'll be lucky if he only gets shipped to West Ham and not Besiktas.

Reactions: 7
Only a few weeks ago Ten Hag was praising Maguire and there seemed a slight possibility he'd get to stay, at least as a squad player. But after tonight he'll be lucky if he only gets shipped to West Ham and not Besiktas.
They can swap him for Dunk this weekend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ™πŸΌ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think/hope thats just ETH not wanting to slate his players in public. No doubt in my mind that he's off :D

Reactions: 5
Mount has a whole PR campaign (planned by the new PR firm he's hired) orchestrated to try to convince Chelsea to improve their contract offer or get a better offer from other clubs. Unnecessarily announcing his departure from Twitter, which he used relatively rarely, is all part of it, along with how he waits to start clapping the fans until most of the other players have left so it looks like either he's the only one doing it or he's the one who's clapped them for the longest by virtue of being the last one on the pitch.

No one deserves hate, and it's true that he's had some abuse recently because of his poor performances, but the abuse directed at him is not even a fraction of the amount that the likes of Jorginho received when at Chelsea, never mind how much abuse players from other clubs like Maguire get. Sentiment has definitely turned against him among Chelsea fans because of his abysmal form, and one of their aims is probably to try to get some sympathy and win back that support.

I will be glad to see him leave the club for footballing reasons, and I won't miss these PR bids.
Never thought of it that way. Clever PR then. It's been picked up by the DM that he's come off twitter and some speculating that it could also be because he's leaving Chelsea in the summer.

Reactions: 8
Gutted for Leah Williamson, she’s ruptured her ACL meaning she will miss the world cup πŸ₯² Was really looking forward to seeing her lead England again, such a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Leah Williamson’s out of the Women’s WC, she’s done her ACL πŸ™ even more shite considering she’s stepped into that captains role. It’s been suggested Beth Mead won’t have recovered from hers in time either.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s been suggested Beth Mead won’t have recovered from hers in time either.
It's more or less been confirmed that Beth is missing the tournament and I also know that Vivienne Miedema is missing the tournament as just like Beth and Leah she also ruptured her ACL.

Reactions: 4
I had a really tit afternoon and seeing Theo Walcott having a big hug from Gunnersaurus made me smile, love Theo.

Then just seen that Xhaka is not playing tonight πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a really tit afternoon and seeing Theo Walcott having a big hug from Gunnersaurus made me smile, love Theo.

Then just seen that Xhaka is not playing tonight πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
You better beat the Saints tonight us lot down the bottom are counting on you. Reds together.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.