Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care what the score is. I just hope he has a fight with McTominay cause it would be hot 👀.
At the Scotland game on Saturday I witnessed McTominay having a little fight with one of the Ireland players up close. I may or may not have rewatched the game twice just for that part.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just gonna put it out there the ref for this england game I would totally duck

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How come England are wearing their away kit at home?

I need to find the highlights for this 👀🥵
It’s sadly not in the highlights but I just checked the time stamp for you on the Premier sports app, it starts within the 86th minute. Enjoy 😘

Reactions: 2
I can't verify but I'm told all of the models are gone and they're no longer following him now either so he's exercised the "also remove X as a follower" option. :sneaky:
So reading past threads and comments, I suppose we wait for a new account to appear to point us in another direction? :cool:

Reactions: 5
How come England are wearing their away kit at home?
I have a feeling England will be wearing the white home kit in all 3 group games at the World Cup, so this is purely Nike wanting the promo of the away kit because it might not be seen until later in the WC and that’s only IF England get out of the group 😅

I’ve already heard “England in red at Wembley against Germany, just like in 66” taglines from the commentators. They’ve also got Geoff Hurst in as an honourable guest. It’s just for nostalgia/promo points.

Reactions: 3
Toney for Kane at half time please, we have a NLD on Saturday at 12:30 & i’d quite like my striker to be fit for it. Plus Toney deserves a chance!

Reece James has been really poor as well, lost count how many times he’s lost the ball in the first half. He’s another one yet to impress me in an England shirt.

Reactions: 5
hope we lose and play like tit, i want southgate humbled he’s a shower of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 6
hope we lose and play like tit, i want southgate humbled he’s a shower of shite
If it was another team I might feel the same but the Germans no chance. I always say I dont know what makes me happier England winning or Germany losing:)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.