Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually do rate Reece James but I find it hilarious how he can make multiple mistakes almost every game yet people on twitter are pretty much silent about it, same with Walker when he makes mistakes. Yet when it’s Trent there's viral videos of him everywhere you look whenever he makes even a slight error, the double standards are hilarious 😂

England definitely had good moments during that game despite the result, Bellingham was running the show. I have no idea where he will end up next year but whoever gets him is extremely lucky!

Reactions: 5
Why do I find the shirt off, armband on so hot???
Also hold my neck like that pls 👀
Why am I so thirsty
You are thirsty cos he is SO hot 🥵! I’m firmly on the Haaland train too. Massive Spurs fan but I’m here for this x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I checked her profile yesterday she was following 208 now only 180 ha ha
Perhaps they sat up in bed negotiating.!
"Errrr if I block her you've got to block him...."
Let's play Bingo!

Social media posts to look out for -

Couples visit to an art gallery
Obligatory dog walk
Her restaurant recommendation on the Spotlas app
Weekend visits to the country

That's all I've got this early in the morning, ridiculously difficult to construct a funny post when the subject is one of the most boring men in football :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Let's play Bingo!

Social media posts to look out for -

Couples visit to an art gallery
Obligatory dog walk
Her restaurant recommendation on the Spotlas app
Weekend visits to the country

That's all I've got this early in the morning, ridiculously difficult to construct a funny post when the subject is one of the most boring men in football :)
She’s on the app but hasn’t posted any recommendations and is only following her friend and one of the other co-founders. Her friend only joined the app last week

• Haha
She’s on the app but hasn’t posted any recommendations and is only following her friend and one of the other co-founders. Her friend only joined the app last week

Only last week? My word this really is a whirlwind romance then considering he is allegedly "the one".
Interesting that she's following one of the co-founders on Insta, but not friends and family as yet.
A cynical person would think it's almost like a business arrangement.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Only last week? My word this really is a whirlwind romance then considering he is allegedly "the one".
Interesting that she's following one of the co-founders on Insta, but not friends and family as yet.
I love how you're so salty about this!
We don't have much to go on but it's probably genuine though right?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The co-founder is saying his brother that lives with him (2 of them live with him)

Reactions: 1
Seems a bit business-y to be following the co founder but not his friends?

Seems a bit business-y to be following the co founder but not his friends?
If she follows or is followed by his friend he went to the wedding of this summer it’s official, because he’s also there kids godfather

Reactions: 2
Long time listener, first time caller (No, I’m not his PR. No really)

Just leaving these here. It must be love…

7E65FECD-70A7-41DE-A66B-FE4340A37089.jpeg
0332B87C-282D-4E04-8A58-3E7CF35C9010.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I love how you're so salty about this!

We don't have much to go on but it's probably genuine though right?

If that article in The Scum and Daily Heil hadn't appeared when it did I would not be so skeptical, and the fact is I've seen this stunt Christ knows how many times before.

There's been no public relationship, not even a sniff of one, not caught on camera by a fan or a pap, not seen out with anyone, no hint on social media, nothing in print media, nothing on any acquaintance's social media, nothing at any events, no media interest in him along those lines WHATSOEVER in what, 4 years since the last world cup? But suddenly "a source" is telling the press about this "blissfully happy" relationship that is barely 5 minutes old? Right at the time when he's back playing for England and is certain to get called up for the World Cup squad and the media attention that comes with it.

And it happens to be with a "model" (insert rolling eyes emoji) who already has been in a relationship with a footballer. Convenient. They know how closely social media is monitored so this deleting follower's nonsense yesterday just looks to me like laying the groundwork.

Completely inconsistent with what has gone before, but this man seems to be one giant contradiction anyway.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure we will get a few sightings of them just near each other then she will go completely private on socials, with follows from his friends and family increasing and they’ll say they’re just private then bam she’ll be there at the World Cup everywhere.

Call me psychic when it happens 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure we will get a few sightings of them just near each other then she will go completely private on socials, with follows from his friends and family increasing and they’ll say they’re just private then bam she’ll be there at the World Cup everywhere.

Call me psychic when it happens 🤣
You know it, you just bleeping know it!! Add that one to the bingo card!

Reactions: 8
Last game for Scotland tonight, if we win or draw we win our group. duck knows what that means with the Nations League as I have no clue what it is but it’s good to win something 😂 I know the Nations league helped us qualify for the euros but I don’t actually know how/why 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Last game for Scotland tonight, if we win or draw we win our group. duck knows what that means with the Nations League as I have no clue what it is but it’s good to win something 😂 I know the Nations league helped us qualify for the euros but I don’t actually know how/why 🤣
Even reading this i'm still confused 🤣 I think it means England go from group A-B & aslong as you get a point your guys do the opposite.https://www.uefa.com/uefanationsleague/news/026e-13698f20e8cb-8372848125f5-1000--2022-23-uefa-nations-league-all-you-need-to-know/

Even reading this i'm still confused 🤣 I think it means England go from group A-B & aslong as you get a point your guys do the opposite.https://www.uefa.com/uefanationsleague/news/026e-13698f20e8cb-8372848125f5-1000--2022-23-uefa-nations-league-all-you-need-to-know/
Yeah it's lost me too

=============================================================================================

It's almost like Gucci has had a bad week in the press.....

CB579ED3-6A24-430C-ABFF-872C4487E7FE.png

Reactions: 4
I wonder how many other WAGS are in the same situation this week 🤣

Footballers playing FIFA always makes me laugh, I doubt Tiger Woods plays PGA Tour on an Xbox… 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.