Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s unfollowed a lot of the insta girlies he used to follow too. 👀😅

Absolutely gutted. Alexa play that should be me

Reactions: 7
They will be fuming of they can't go ..
I don’t get why they would want to go. They’ll be no pdas for them to get papped at and if they do it’ll be straight out of the country. I bet they could get some good magazine deals for hosting wag parties at their mansions

Reactions: 9
Saw this…

Now obviously clubs aren’t going to do this this, but the last weekend of PL fixtures before the WC is 11th-13th Nov… how many “injuries” will there be in training on the 10th Nov or how many “illnesses” will be going around the PL then. I can already see it, players wanting to protect themselves and not chance it in the final game before the world cup!

Reactions: 10
Yeah he follows her on 2 accounts it looks like, both near the top so i'm assuming fairly recent. So either she's with him or the other guy in the pic
I’m hoping it’s the other guy but I’m doubtful. There goes my chances! (not that they were very high anyway 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jota’s just announced baby number 2, I’m sure someone on one of these threads pointed out how similar him and his partner look and I can’t unsee it now… 😭

I’m hoping it’s the other guy but I’m doubtful. There goes my chances! (not that they were very high anyway 😂)
Ah well there is always daydreams 🤣🤣.

Saw this…

Now obviously clubs aren’t going to do this this, but the last weekend of PL fixtures before the WC is 11th-13th Nov… how many “injuries” will there be in training on the 10th Nov or how many “illnesses” will be going around the PL then. I can already see it, players wanting to protect themselves and not chance it in the final game before the world cup!
Yep I’m betting a lot of them have flu or something

@Slam dunk " Yeah i expected a picture of them but they said she was at a match with friend so it can be true? "

We know that Dier is (apparently) very private, and friends are famously tight lipped, even going to the trouble of cutting him out of group photos and videos or covering him with an emoji.

Because it’s a PR drop prepping for the magnifying glass and spotlight of the World Cup media frenzy and the inevitable magnifying glass and spotlight on players private lives.

“Watch this space” indeed.
You're forgetting she's been a regular at Spurs home games this season. They've played 5 games at home it must be love lol

Still think it's weird there's been no one on the scene and no source leaking info for all this time and now a convenient model pitches up from nowhere just as we're getting towards the World Cup. Gotta be a showmance for the press I reckon.

@Slam dunk " Yeah i expected a picture of them but they said she was at a match with friend so it can be true? "

Exactly, there has been no pictures on social or online media so why did this story just appear from out of the blue?
It’s not published as an exclusive and there is certainly no journalistic investigation involved, it’s just literally a story from “a source”. Well that means flap all, the source could be anyone. It could be Mavis from the Post Office.

I think we can ignore all of that gushing “he’s the one”, "blissfully happy" nonsense as filler written to lend verisimilitude to the story but what we do see at the very end is what caught my eye. “Watch this space”.

We know that Dier is (apparently) very private, and friends are famously tight lipped, even going to the trouble of cutting him out of group photos and videos or covering him with an emoji.

So, who is the source and why are we seeing this girl now, after them only being together for a "few weeks"? Doesn't seem consistent with what we've seen from him up to now does it? "Watch this space". Why?

Because it’s a PR drop prepping for the magnifying glass and spotlight of the World Cup media frenzy and the inevitable magnifying glass and spotlight on players private lives.

"Well thanks for that Eric, but just one more thing. You're a good-looking guy you've a lot of fans at home who're wanting to know if you have a girlfriend? You do? And it's going well? Oh there'll be lots of broken-hearted fans tonight Ho Ho Ho Ho......." End of interview.

Let’s see how much of this “blissfully happy” relationship we are treated to between now and the World Cup provisional squad announcement on 19th October and the final squad announcement on 13th November.
If he makes the squad of course.

Mind you, it'll be a pretty pointless exercise if Gucci and Mount are selected, I mean let's face it the red tops gossip columns will be focused on them with laser like precision!

“Watch this space” indeed.
rebecca Donaldson the girl who was pictured with Scott Disick recently and one of the Paul brothers some time last year follows Dier’s priv account

Reactions: 5
rebecca Donaldson the girl who was pictured with Scott Disick recently and one of the Paul brothers some time last year follows Dier’s priv account
I think she appeared on there a few months ago, I seem to remember a friend talking about this.

Reactions: 2
I love this sexy Viking already, but honestly, as bizarre as it is, I really love him in this outfit. He's just so sexy. 🥵🥵
My friend claims it makes him sexier as it shows he has a sense of humour so it's not just you who loves him in this outfit

Reactions: 8
My friend claims it makes him sexier as it shows he has a sense of humour so it's not just you who loves him in this outfit
Yeah, he seems to have a great personality, sense of humour etc. So in spite him wearing pyjamas that only Del Trotter should be able to make work, he rocks them.

It's nice to see the personality behind a player, that's very important for me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep, I agree too! It shows a bit of personality and that he’s dressing for himself and not to be an influencer. He seems to be like a fun person and like he doesn’t care what people think which is a very attractive trait.

Are they not stopping on a cruise liner? I know there was talk of it in the press but then again they print the truth all the time don't they 🙄 mainly very exaggerated truth. 🤥
Good idea. Should there be an accident most of them are filled with enough plastic to float.

• Haha
respect the fact his priv is a picture of him, so many footballers have random pics on theres

Reactions: 8
If they are it needs to be filmed big brother style
Omg that on PPV would clear the countries debt!! Yes please.

Imagine “Day 21- Sasha is thrilled that she has been mentioned on Jacks story. Meanwhile Fern and Megan are comparing hideous shoes”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg that on PPV would clear the countries debt!! Yes please.

Imagine “Day 21- Sasha is thrilled that she has been mentioned on Jacks story. Meanwhile Fern and Megan are comparing hideous shoes”
"Day 22 - Following an anti-vaccine ambush from Olivia and Megan the hot tub, temporary WAG Anna Modler heads to the diary room".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.