Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m predicting it now, Netherlands are winning the world cup.

Reactions: 2
Why do I find the shirt off, armband on so hot???
Also hold my neck like that pls πŸ‘€
Why am I so thirsty
So beautiful and sexy, his body is just perfect and his shoulder to neck muscles bit (dunno what you call them) perfect, not over ripped, but yummy. And the first pic πŸ‘€πŸ†, I'm only looking respectfully.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So beautiful and sexy, his body is just perfect and his shoulder to neck muscles bit (dunno what you call them) perfect, not over ripped, but yummy. And the first pic πŸ‘€πŸ†, I'm only looking respectfully.
I’m looking like a bleep 🀣😍.

I’m going to make a thirst thread at this rate 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m looking like a bleep 🀣😍.

I’m going to make a thirst thread at this rate 🀣
I'll join you on the thread. My love for Haaland knows no limits. And since I've kinda got bored of John Stones, Jack Grealish has been a trash bag one time too many, Chilwell has a big dick but isn't a top contender, Dias is hot but thats all he is to me, but Mason Mount still lives in my heart, I could do with another rave/thirst thread. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I'm sure there is a video clip of Haaland where he has a bollock slip on the pitch. πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More like City have told his agent to start looking.
Cant see it being city he brings in enough people and advertising. I know it's not a lot of people but I know at least 5 people who have gone to city matches for jack (they now like football) but they at first only went for him. And they won't be the only ones same with they bought city shirts with his name on

I'll join you on the thread. My love for Haaland knows no limits. And since I've kinda got bored of John Stones, Jack Grealish has been a trash bag one time too many, Chilwell has a big dick but isn't a top contender, Dias is hot but thats all he is to me, but Mason Mount still lives in my heart, I could do with another rave/thirst thread. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I'm sure there is a video clip of Haaland where he has a bollock slip on the pitch. πŸ˜†
I'm happy to join the haaland train πŸ™Œ
I didn't take long for everyone to join us did it

I made one 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.