Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only person Ronaldo is harming is himself. He is almost 40 years old and is carrying on like a child. What message does that send out to kids watching last night?

United were excellent last night and poor Ten Hag should have been talking about his team but instead it was all about Ronaldo.
If anyone big club was considering giving Ronaldo a year, I'm pretty sure his behaviour recently will have talked them out of it. I think he'll end up in Saudi Arabia, it's perfect for him - boatloads of cash, toxic male-dominated fanbase who will worship him etc.

Reactions: 16
Where in my post did I take delight? I said it was the right decision for the club, that the players are awful and that whoever takes over has a hard task. Did I lie? 😂

I’ve taken hits/strays from 80% of this thread about Klopp and how shite we’ve been this season, so if you don’t think i’m gonna take the chance to banter another team then you would be wrong 😂
It was a joke hun, same as your banter 😘 if it were me I’d own my delight 🤣🤣👍🏻 we all got opinions

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wasn’t Southgate’s provisional squad meant to be released this week, I haven’t seen anything? LMAOOO 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t Southgate’s provisional squad meant to be released this week, I haven’t seen anything? LMAOOO 😭

Today is only a deadline for submitting a provisional 35-55 player squad to FIFA, doesn’t have to be publicly announced.

Reactions: 6
Today is only a deadline for submitting a provisional 35-55 player squad to FIFA, doesn’t have to be publicly announced.
Ah right I thought it was being announced. We all know he’s taking 10 injured players and others who are out of form just because they played in the 2018 world cup but will refuse to take the upcoming talented players. Surprise me Gareth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah right I thought it was being announced. We all know he’s taking 10 injured players and others who are out of form just because they played in the 2018 world cup but will refuse to take the upcoming talented players. Surprise me Gareth 😂
We all know he’s going to pick his faves, I’m wondering if Madders even makes the provisional squad because Southgate just seems to hate him… 😬😅

DEB67596-FC2E-498A-93E9-54455F129628.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Has a single Villa player come out with a “all the best Gaffer” post/tweet yet? :unsure:

• Haha
That honestly makes me sad 😢
Just now on Sky News they announced that Douglas Luiz has had his red card rescinded.
So if he had stayed on the pitch, would the result have been different and has this erroneous red card led to Gerrards departure?

EDIT: Emi Martinez has just posted about Gerrard.

Reactions: 3
I think Steven Gerard has posted now so I guess the players were waiting from him to post first.

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure players have waited until Gerrard posted something before they did, think it was similar when Dean Smith left.

I'm pleased Dougie has had his red struck off, it was in no way a red at the time and the ref barely glanced at the screen when he went for a look!! Very much doubt anything will happen to Michael Oliver or Mitrovic though....absolute joke. These actions and decisions should have consequences all round, if the red has been struck off then they should be dealt with too.

I know we was losing anyway, and SG was still on his way out, but he must be fuming with that - might have been able to scrape a draw if Dougie had stayed on, certainly wouldn't have been such a tit last 30 minutes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.