Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but Southgate’s treatment of Trent is so bleeping bizarre. Fair enough he has his dodgy moments in defense, but so does every single other player yet they get given chance after chance to play games and make squads. Not saying they should build the team around him because obviously that would be daft but they are really missing out by not having him play, he creates chances that no other players can.

He’s wasting what could be a golden generation for this england team purely because he has his favourites, it’s shocking management and i hope england get rid asap.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but Southgate’s treatment of Trent is so bleeping bizarre. Fair enough he has his dodgy moments in defense, but so does every single other player yet they get given chance after chance to play games and make squads. Not saying they should build the team around him because obviously that would be daft but they are really missing out by not having him play, he creates chances that no other players can.

He’s wasting what could be a golden generation for this england team purely because he has his favourites, it’s shocking management and i hope england get rid asap.
I’m sure he calls Trent up just to try & knock his confidence at this point tbh. Keefey sums it up here… your wing backs don’t even defend half as much which is why the system would suit Trent, but he never gets the chance to prove himself with England anyway.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure he calls Trent up just to try & knock his confidence at this point tbh. Keefey sums it up here… your wing backs don’t even defend half as much which is why the system would suit Trent, but he never gets the chance to prove himself with England anyway.

It’s bleeping awful. Maguire’s been tit as always, Shaw is likely out of form after barely playing a minute of football, Coady average, James also not on good form but yet Trent can’t make the team? This guy needs his P45 handed to him now 😭 I thought I was maybe being bias as a Liverpool fan but i’m even seeing united, chelsea & city fans baffled at the decision … that’s when you know it’s fucked 😂

Reactions: 7
Cant see it being city he brings in enough people and advertising. I know it's not a lot of people but I know at least 5 people who have gone to city matches for jack (they now like football) but they at first only went for him. And they won't be the only ones same with they bought city shirts with his name on
We’ll he can’t be bringing in that many people when they still can’t fill their stadium or fill their away quota for away European matches. I think the money players bring in through advertising and shirt sales is a bit of a myth. I expect the only player who makes any difference to a clubs profile is Messi.

It makes no sense, TAA isn’t in the best of form at the moment but he’s getting game time. Maguire is out of form and can’t buy a minute but is a guaranteed starter? Southgate’s supposed strong point is his man management and we’ve seen him be protective of so many players but it’s borderline humiliation with TAA.

I think the Tomori situation is probably even worse, we don’t actually have any decent players in his position and he still won’t try him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

I agree. I don’t know why he’s not getting picked, like sure he’s not been as amazing this season but it’s early days and half of the bloody team are out of form for their clubs. At least TAA would look like he wanted to be there whereas the rest of them look like they’re having a kick about with their mates from the pub.

Swear Southgate just picks the players he’s pally with. Cut our losses and get a manager who will either pick players on form or who will just try something different ffs. Southgate is a boring uncreative manager.

Reactions: 11
I agree. I don’t know why he’s not getting picked, like sure he’s not been as amazing this season but it’s early days and half of the bloody team are out of form for their clubs. At least TAA would look like he wanted to be there whereas the rest of them look like they’re having a kick about with their mates from the pub.

Swear Southgate just picks the players he’s pally with. Cut our losses and get a manager who will either pick players on form or who will just try something different ffs. Southgate is a boring uncreative manager.
Exactly. If Southgate doesn’t want to use him (madness) then why bother even calling him up at all? Same with Chilwell, they are both continuously being called up yet not used
despite being class footballers. Two players who have been very open about their own mental health and also being very passionate about backing mental health causes in football, yet they are being fucked around by a clueless manager. It might seem dramatic but to a footballer it doesn’t get much bigger than the world cup and I would imagine these players have dreamt of playing in one for a long time.

rebecca Donaldson the girl who was pictured with Scott Disick recently and one of the Paul brothers some time last year follows Dier’s priv account
Well she did yesterday but apparently, he's just removed a load of women from his account so have a look at the numbers now :ROFLMAO:

I haven't got my phone with me so I can't check!

Reactions: 5
59 followers, 65 following
I checked her profile yesterday she was following 208 now only 180 ha ha
Perhaps they sat up in bed negotiating.!
"Errrr if I block her you've got to block him...."

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I checked her profile yesterday she was following 208 now only 180 ha ha
Perhaps they sat up in bed negotiating.!
"Errrr if I block her you've got to block him...."
My colleague's partner is a Spurs fan and from New Zealand and she's just taken a look at her insta.
She said "remember in my accent it's Instagrim, and it doesn't look much grimmer from where I'm sitting". :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I fully support this Haaland love train especially if he scores a hat trick against that smelly lot on Sunday. Keep it up babes 😘

• Haha
  • Sick
My colleague's partner is a Spurs fan and from New Zealand and she's just taken a look at her insta.
She said "remember in my accent it's Instagrim, and it doesn't look much grimmer from where I'm sitting". :LOL:
Maybe we are too cynical maybe they really are together. But those numbers didn't fall by themselves that happened today! Still seems shifty to me I can't explain it 🤔

Reactions: 3
I fully support this Haaland love train especially if he scores a hat trick against that smelly lot on Sunday. Keep it up babes 😘
I don’t care what the score is. I just hope he has a fight with McTominay cause it would be hot 👀.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope Toney plays. He might bring something different which is at least something

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.