Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About time our sexy Viking robot got his own thread.

Post here whether you’re a City fan or just want to ride the Nordic meat shield or both. 👀

Come and join the Haaland train. Choo-Choo hoes x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In the words of John Oliver (sort of): “Step on my throat Erling Haaland, you rudely large man”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He puts Grealish to shame with his short tucks.

He has such beautiful thighs, arms, abs. So beautiful, tanned, blonde. He's amazing.
Grealish is icky so no thanks

He's just beautiful 😍

Split me in half King 🥵🥵

Want him to throw me against the wall like I’m spaghetti and he’s checking to see if I’m done 😍😍
I'm just gonna say I didn't know that was an actual thing until recently 🤣 the spaghetti and the wall

But yes hold my neck against the wall spread my legs and take me

Reactions: 4
Oh god yes. He could lift me one handed by my throat I reckon. I’m only 5ft 2 🤣. He could throw me about like a sheet in a strong breeze

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

let's pretend that I wasn't a skeptic up until I saw him with his top off

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks for creating this thread. City fan here, and strangely intrigued by our Viking. He is in the prawn category for me (remove the head and the rest is delicious). I am so weirdly attracted to the no-shirt-armband-on look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A prawn 😭🤣

I think the no shirt, armband look is so attractive… I’d call him Captain whilst getting railed 🥵

Says a lot that he scored against my team and I still want to duck him 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for creating this thread. City fan here, and strangely intrigued by our Viking. He is in the prawn category for me (remove the head and the rest is delicious). I am so weirdly attracted to the no-shirt-armband-on look.
Same girl. I love him so much. Sometimes his face scares me sometimes I think it is cute. But his body is banging. He’s like a tall tree I can climb since I’m only 5’1.

I call him Baby Viking on my IG stories and all my other football friends are tired of the two of us 😂

He looks cute here to me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Same girl. I love him so much. Sometimes his face scares me sometimes I think it is cute. But his body is banging. He’s like a tall tree I can climb since I’m only 5’1.

I call him Baby Viking on my IG stories and all my other football friends are tired of the two of us 😂

He looks cute here to me

Baby Viking is so cute 😍. I love that first one. The hair, the thighs 🥵🥵🥵

👀🥵. Wanna sit on his lap and wiggle

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.