Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
even if all your fans there tonight had booed it still wouldn’t be right to boo 97 victims and their families who would’ve had nothing to do with that anyway! I’m very much not a Liverpool fan (as you might have guessed 😉) but even just talking about Hillsborough gets me choked up, I tried to watch the tv drama they did earlier this year about it, cried all the way through the first episode and couldn’t watch the rest so I just don’t see how anyone can laugh about it, it’s not even about one upping your rivals it’s about a tragedy that could easily have been prevented and the disgusting aftermath that occurred! I won’t support your club any other time but I’ll always support justice for the 97 🤍
It’s really not even about football and who you support when it comes to things like this, it’s just common sense. At the end of the day 97 people went to a football game and never came home, if someone thinks that’s something worth joking about then it says more about them and I truly hope they never experience a similar loss. Yeah that was a hard watch, it absolutely broke my heart every single minute of it 💔 I saw a lot of people change their opinion (which shouldn’t have been necessary in the first place) after the show aired and they realised why we are so angry about it even 33 years on.

Liverpool fans don’t expect everyone to fall to their knees in tears every year, just a bit of respect which really is the bare minimum is all that’s asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s really not even about football and who you support when it comes to things like this, it’s just common sense. At the end of the day 97 people went to a football game and never came home, if someone thinks that’s something worth joking about then it says more about them and I truly hope they never experience a similar loss. Yeah that was a hard watch, it absolutely broke my heart every single minute of it 💔 I saw a lot of people change their opinion (which shouldn’t have been necessary in the first place) after the show aired and they realised why we are so angry about it even 33 years on.

Liverpool fans don’t expect everyone to fall to their knees in tears every year, just a bit of respect which really is the bare minimum is all that’s asked.
Common sense isn’t very common unfortunately! But it’s things like this that should unite us not tear football fans apart. If everyone just had a little respect for each other in all circumstances then football rivalries could actually be about the actual football!

Reactions: 5
Common sense isn’t very common unfortunately! But it’s things like this that should unite us not tear football fans apart. If everyone just had a little respect for each other in all circumstances then football rivalries could actually be about the actual football!
Sadly the word respect is missing from many people, not just talking football here. At work today people being very disrespectful to 1 persons opinion on going to pay their respects today in London to our Queen. Making crude jokes and questioning their reasons. I do usually blame social media for the lack of respect but tbh, respect, manners and just common sense seems to have disappeared from some people. Also not just the younger generation these today were older.

Reactions: 9
Sadly the word respect is missing from many people, not just talking football here. At work today people being very disrespectful to 1 persons opinion on going to pay their respects today in London to our Queen. Making crude jokes and questioning their reasons. I do usually blame social media for the lack of respect but tbh, respect, manners and just common sense seems to have disappeared from some people. Also not just the younger generation these today were older.
The Queen is probably booing all this fuss herself, she’s probably thinking stop dragging me round Scotland and London and lay me to rest you daft twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Queen is probably booing all this fuss herself, she’s probably thinking stop dragging me round Scotland and London and lay me to rest you daft twats.
I doubt it as she would of ok‘dthe plans before her passing. the cancelation out of the royal families control thou.

Chelsea owner proposing a North v South All Stars. What about the Midlands teams, do we just get ignored 😭🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chelsea owner proposing a North v South All Stars. What about the Midlands teams, do we just get ignored 😭🤣.
Honestly this is why Americas shouldn't own football clubs. They just wanna turn it into their American sports and Honestly there sports are so boring no thanks

Reactions: 15
they play 45mins on each team :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure it can't be true but theres storys of him wanting a 4 4 3 lineup. I feel for Chelsea as looks like it might end up like us & The Glazers

• Haha
they play 45mins on each team :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure it can't be true but theres storys of him wanting a 4 4 3 lineup. I feel for Chelsea as looks like it might end up like us & The Glazers
😔😔I hope not wouldn't wish that on anyone having that type of owner.

Regarding the 4 4 3 yeah he said it to Thomas and he wasn't impressed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He has come across as plain daft. Just sit and enjoy the Premier league mate for a while. And when you do suggest something think about it first 😡

Reactions: 11
He's American he defo thinks that. That's OK tho the North will have more players to pick from
Wonder if they’ll make it like FPL were you’re only allowed 3 players from each team. Otherwise it’ll just be Man City v Arsenal atm

Probably thinks everything above London is North like a lot of people 🤣
London v Rest of the Country 🤣… like England v Rest of the World

Reactions: 5
Wonder if they’ll make it like FPL were you’re only allowed 3 players from each team. Otherwise it’ll just be Man City v Arsenal atm

London v Rest of the Country 🤣… like England v Rest of the World
Man City & Alisson

I don’t think he understands the leagues team of the year/best eleven award is just an award. It’s meaningless. He’ll go right down the pyramid. EPL vs Championship best eleven, League One vs League Two. Then move onto the U23s to crown the best up and coming players.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Asensio, Benzema and Vinicius posted these stories last night after Bayern vs. Barcelona game. Didn’t like that insecure behavior, they didn’t have to. I mean if they’re THAT confident, they should’ve seen it coming and shouldn’t have expected anything on Barca’s behalf. Yes we all know that Madrid have better statistics against Bayern than Barca do, it’s better seeing that behavior coming from the fans rather than the “stars” of the club. I used to dislike Pique because of stirring things up and now this happens 😂.
I’m a Madridista, but I just don’t like that cold war type of vibes. They should be focusing more on themselves.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.