Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bellingham good but everything else was pretty bleeping dull, lifeless, boring shite. Wish Southgate had the balls to shake things up but he won’t and I can’t see us getting anyone else in before the World Cup.

I would love Poch but I would take anyone with half an imagination at this point. Drop the usual favourites and give someone else a go
The usual shite don’t try anymore as they know they’ll still get picked regardless. Agree that he needs to give others a chance.

Reactions: 4
I won’t support this crappy arsed England side just for Jude Bellingham. I know the tide has been turning, but I don’t think Southgate gets enough criticism. A team that has a chronic goal problem and yet there were two keepers on the bench over someone like Toney who is the sort of arrogant goal scorer this side actually needs. Such a boring, ineffective, negative, lopsided team. I genuinely think the best thing for everyone is if England bomb out of Qatar nice and early. Let’s get rid of this nice, inoffensive, middle management Civil Service chap and focus on Germany 2024.

Reactions: 15
His waistcoat is on a shakey peg right now. Who else would they get in though? My man Poch? 😍
I've been saying get Poch in since he left PSG.

Okay there is little time to change things, but anything has to be better than the dire turgidity of Southgate and the teams he's sending out.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220924-113408_Man Utd.jpg

I know this won't mean much to most and it's not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things

But I never thought I would ser him in a united shirt again. He was and still is one of my favourite players ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Eric Dier is off the single list apparently dating Anna Modier an ex of Alexis Sanchez so 1 of the newspapers says. "Blissfully happy" is 1 of quotes. She was there when Spurs thrashed Leicester it also says.
Okay I broke down and read the original article in The Scum and the Daily Heil copy (apologies).

Embarrassing example of a classic PR drop. He needs to do better. Or at least hire better people.

• Haha
I've been saying get Poch in since he left PSG.

Okay there is little time to change things, but anything has to be better than the dire turgidity of Southgate and the teams he's sending out.
Please Poch in. We might actually have a chance with a manager like him rather than boring Southgate and his favourites.

Also he’s really really sexy 😍

Please Poch in. We might actually have a chance with a manager like him rather than boring Southgate and his favourites.

Also he’s really really sexy 😍
Let's start a petition for more sexy managers!

Okay I broke down and read the original article in The Scum and the Daily Heil copy (apologies).

Embarrassing example of a classic PR drop. He needs to do better. Or at least hire better people.
Sorry if I'm being thick, what's a PR drop? Like contacting the press with a story about their own client?

Reactions: 1

Yeah i expected a picture of them but they said she was at a match with friend so it can be true?

After reading the incident about Jack he really needs to be careful because if he keeps getting into trouble things are only going to get worse for him, it honestly wouldn't surprise me after all the affairs he has had if a girl goes to the papers and says that she is pregnant with his child.

Reactions: 6
After reading the incident about Jack he really needs to be careful because if he keeps getting into trouble things are only going to get worse for him, it honestly wouldn't surprise me after all the affairs he has had if a girl goes to the papers and says that she is pregnant with his child.
Let’s be honest, there’s already a girl out there that has a kid he’s privately paying for. Most footballers are probably in that situation.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Guarantee a lot of them or most of the man hoe ones have paid women off.

Either money for private terminations or “ok I don’t want to be involved, here’s half a million, piss off”

Reactions: 8
Honestly I don't even think this would surprise anyone if true.

Can I also point out it now make sense why he was posting picture with sasha in them when he never really did that before. (He took loads down from twitter) looks to be damage control

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.