Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly hope if we lose tomorrow that Klopp comes out and says the squad were feeling so devastated at the death of the queen and that’s why they played tit 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so glad we are playing this weekend but I’m not hopeful at all 😭. If you offered me a point now I’d take your arm off for it. I am glad that we don’t have Liverpool and City on the bounce and I suppose with City having a midweek game… we might be able to score? I hope 😭.

I’m interested to see if Costa plays… maybe we could use someone with a mean streak… and other bonus of course is Neves and Haaland in the same place 🤤. Shame that shared place is not inside me but I have an active imagination 🙂

Reactions: 2
I truly hope if we lose tomorrow that Klopp comes out and says the squad were feeling so devastated at the death of the queen and that’s why they played tit 😭

headlines will be about those booing the anthem, bet some of the papers are already planning what to write

headlines will be about those booing the anthem, bet some of the papers are already planning what to write
Probably. While I personally don’t agree with booing the anthem tomorrow, I also don’t blame people who do. People shouldn’t be forced into mourning/respecting someone they don’t want to, especially given the history.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Probably. While I personally don’t agree with booing the anthem tomorrow, I also don’t blame people who do. People shouldn’t be forced into mourning/respecting someone they don’t want to, especially given the history.
Oh I dont think anyone should be forced to mourn/respect the royal family. As lots of people have good reason not to.
To me though the booing/celebrating just shows what crappy humans they are.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just read that the champions league anthem won’t be played at any of the home games this week. This country is not real 😭

Reactions: 5
I’ve just read that the champions league anthem won’t be played at any of the home games this week. This country is not real 😭
oh so thats why it wasnt played at our game last thurs :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Declan Rice’s kid being called Jude Rice reminds me so much of the ‘hoose rice’ patter from Kevin Bridges 😂 Every time I read his name now that’s all I can think of 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh so thats why it wasnt played at our game last thurs :rolleyes:
Ahh makes so much sense now

Also I'm actually excited for Liverpool v ajax tomorrow. Ajax are playing amazing but anfiled is a different place to play so interested to see how it goes.

Last edited:
Ahh makes so much sense now

Also I'm actually excited for Liverpool v ajax tomorrow. Ajax are playing amazing but anfiled is a different place to play so interested to see how it goes.
also a chance to see all the players we'll be trying to buy next summer

• Haha
Dont want to post the link incase it triggers anyone, but in the Mendy case he's been found not guilty on 1 of the charges:mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Dont want to post the link incase it triggers anyone, but in the Mendy case he's been found not guilty on 1 of the charges:mad:
The judge directed them to find him not guilty on those particular charges because the prosecution offered no further evidence. Basically this amounts to the prosecution withdrawing those charges at a late stage, which could be for a number of reasons. It’s not really an indication of how the trial is going as a whole, or of what the jury’s thoughts are.

Reactions: 15
I just hate how in rape/sexual abuse cases, they just keep postponing trials and not start investigating immediately! The criminal could pay the victims to shut up, especially if they really need money. It’s so unfair! I hope justice finds its way..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.