Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220913-195457_Twitter.jpg

Imagine that many people telling the fans not to boo 😕

👏👏👏Well done Liverpool. And yoy will have shown the stupid papers your better then they are

Reactions: 5
Thankfully it seemed to work for the majority. Some journalists now need new headlines for Tomorrow
Yeah defo worked which was good to see. Papers are defo gonna need to rewrite there whole paper now after that.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1576034

Imagine that many people telling the fans not to boo 😕

👏👏👏Well done Liverpool. And yoy will have shown the stupid papers your better then they are
It’s sad that a lot of football fans have to be told. 🙁 Every club has a loud minority of arseholes that need to be treated like their children and told to behave.

I don’t get what booing would have achieved. Wouldn’t have changed anything except making fans look like idiots

I’m glad the Liverpool fans observed it, I’m sure a lot of people would have been just waiting to have a go…hope all the other clubs do the same at the weekend

Reactions: 8
It’s sad that a lot of football fans have to be told. 🙁 Every club has a loud minority of arseholes that need to be treated like their children and told to behave.

I don’t get what booing would have achieved. Wouldn’t have changed anything except making fans look like idiots

I’m glad the Liverpool fans observed it, I’m sure a lot of people would have been just waiting to have a go…hope all the other clubs do the same at the weekend
I love abit of banter with LFC fans but the majority are decent respectful people & i'm glad for them they wont get the backlash.

For me I tried to think how i'd feel if it was someone I couldnt stand (Boris/Trump) & while I wouldnt stand etc I wouldn't clap or boo.

Reactions: 10
Nothing gives me more joy than picturing the sun, daily mail and all other scum journalists deleting the 40 page spreads they had on Liverpool fans booing the silence. I don’t think it had anything to do with fans “being told” or convinced by Klopp etc to not boo, despite what some people say about us the vast majority of Liverpool fans are extremely respectful and some of the nicest and most down to earth people you’ll meet. A few ruin it of course, it’s the same with every fanbase but i’m just glad the papers can’t run with that narrative.

Also the fact it wasn't even 1 min says a lot unfortunately 😕
I’m not sure what that proves? It was described as a “moments silence” and that’s exactly what it was, but of course the idiots on twitter will be scrambling for proof that the entire stadium booed 🙄 Described by someone at the game as “54,000 in anfield with about 7 of those making noise” so I think i’ll go with what that rather than taking the word of a 15 year old virgin on football twitter 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
A328A4B0-4665-4A29-993B-7978F700727C.jpeg

Ew hope this isn’t true… whether you support the royals or not burning pictures of a dead woman is grim… hopefully someone can tell me this isn’t true 🥴😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Nothing gives me more joy than picturing the sun, daily mail and all other scum journalists deleting the 40 page spreads they had
Ok this I’ll agree with you on duck THE SCUM football aside I love watching that rag fail. Anyone who works for them can rot 🥰💅

Its not true that account is a fake its been running for years
Never seen it before but Thankyou for clearing it up ☺

• Heart
Of course it’s not true ffs 😭 These people are bleeping mental, anything to make us look bad though.
Also can I just say as an opposing fan I’ve seen lots of people bringing up the Hillsborough tragedy on twitter tonight too. Please know just like not all your fans are bad (as shown tonight 🤍) I am absolutely horrified people are bringing it up and suggesting booing when we join you in your minutes silence. 1) an eye for an eye makes the world blind 2) the innocent lives lost that day have nothing to do with what fans did (or didn’t do) tonight in the moments silence. As a football fan I will always join you in paying respect to the 97 and anyone saying otherwise on social media tonight is fucked and not welcome in my club or football 🤍 ✨

I’m sure there’s some journos out there praying for those kinda things to be true at one of the games.

The majority of football fans are decent, you get a loud minority that try drag everyone down and take it too far and cause trouble. That goes for all clubs. Hopefully no club give them something to say

Reactions: 6
duck me, Liverpool actually know how to win a game of football then 😂 Interested to know what other peoples thoughts are on Joel Matip? Liverpool fans know he’s absolutely class every single season yet he is rarely discussed, probably because of the VVD hype which I get but I do wish Matip got the praise he deserves!

Also can I just say as an opposing fan I’ve seen lots of people bringing up the Hillsborough tragedy on twitter tonight too. Please know just like not all your fans are bad (as shown tonight 🤍) I am absolutely horrified people are bringing it up and suggesting booing when we join you in your minutes silence. 1) an eye for an eye makes the world blind 2) the innocent lives lost that day have nothing to do with what fans did (or didn’t do) tonight in the moments silence. As a football fan I will always join you in paying respect to the 97 and anyone saying otherwise on social media tonight is fucked and not welcome in my club or football 🤍 ✨
I actually really appreciate that. It used to really get to me and I used to bite every time, but as the years have went on i’ve learned to just ignore and block anyone who says anything about it. Majority of them only do it for the likes on twitter anyway, I would like to think that deep down they don’t truly believe the horrific things they say about innocent people who lost their lives. But yeah seeing people say they can’t wait to boo at the next Hillsborough silence is definitely upsetting to say the least and using it to score points over a small handful of people who booed tonight is even worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually really appreciate that. It used to really get to me and I used to bite every time, but as the years have went on i’ve learned to just ignore and block anyone who says anything about it. Majority of them only do it for the likes on twitter anyway, I would like to think that deep down they don’t truly believe the horrific things they say about innocent people who lost their lives. But yeah seeing people say they can’t wait to boo at the next Hillsborough silence is definitely upsetting to say the least and using it to score points over a small handful of people who booed tonight is even worse.
even if all your fans there tonight had booed it still wouldn’t be right to boo 97 victims and their families who would’ve had nothing to do with that anyway! I’m very much not a Liverpool fan (as you might have guessed 😉) but even just talking about Hillsborough gets me choked up, I tried to watch the tv drama they did earlier this year about it, cried all the way through the first episode and couldn’t watch the rest so I just don’t see how anyone can laugh about it, it’s not even about one upping your rivals it’s about a tragedy that could easily have been prevented and the disgusting aftermath that occurred! I won’t support your club any other time but I’ll always support justice for the 97 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.