Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m going to put a bet on for liverpool to win and captain diaz in my FPL so that’s the first part of the witchy plan - witchcraft or just bad luck - either way they’ll be sure to lose if i’m putting my own money on the line 😂

then it’s over to you, cook up something good. i want them humbled (even more than they got humbled tonight)
Thats why I always have 3 LFC players in my fpl just incase the Laura jinx hits them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is so funny 😭 I can guarantee our owners didn’t even know we were playing tonight, they truly do not care. Klopp could genuinely get us relegated and they still wouldn’t sack him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gives me the same vibes as those cringe parody songs on tiktok… (you know the ones like when they change the lyrics of some song to be about idk like a TV show)

Like I know it’s hurting no one but still it’s just a bit strange 🤣

Reactions: 5
I can’t take anything he says as funny or serious after him licking that raw chicken the freak. Suarez should of bit him harder.
Uncle Pat's one of the few he didnt bite :ROFLMAO: cmon we've all get embarrassing members of our fan base just ours happens to be a famous ex player lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.