Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep - Twitter is horrific. Some of the people on there are either saddos desperate for attention or edge lords.

I’m indifferent to the royals… I truly hope if the queen has passed it was peaceful and her family got to say goodbye. I never got to say goodbye to my nana so i can empathise but i don’t get why people act like Meghan Markles personally responsible. In the nicest way, She’s just a woman lol. People have to chill
I was walking through my local high street last weekend and an old man walked past me in a shirt that just said “Meghan is a lying bastard”, couldn’t help but think wtf has she ever done to the guy for him to get that shirt and wear it?! 😭

To keep this football related, does anyone know who any of the royals support? 🤔🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was walking through my local high street last weekend and an old man walked past me in a shirt that just said “Meghan is a lying bastard”, couldn’t help but think wtf has she ever done to the guy for him to get that shirt and wear it?! 😭

To keep this football related, does anyone know who any of the royals support? 🤔🤣
William supports Aston Villa.

Reactions: 6
Graham Potter is head coach of Chelsea.

Why isn't the the manager just head coach.

Or isn't that much of a big deal

Reactions: 1
looks like most of the coaching staff are going as well

i’d be gutted if i was a brighton fan - they’ve looked great this season

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder how Billy Gilmour is feeling about this because he left Chelsea to play regular football under Graham Potter at Brighton and now exactly one week later Potter has gone to Chelsea. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Billy go back to Chelsea within the next few years as I think that Chelsea made a massive mistake in selling him. The poor lad doesn't have any luck because at Norwich Farke didn't rate him and by the time Dean Smith took over they were technically already relegated. Looking back on the deal it makes sense why Todd Boehly wanted a loan move for Billy and not a transfer because he knew that Billy was still going to be in Chelsea's plans with Graham Potter as manager as he really rated him, but Tuchel decided to do the dirty behind Todd's back and sell Billy to Brighton.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Imagine feeling that strongly about a person who has literally no impact on your life 💀

Reactions: 11

The queen supports(supported) West Ham apparently.

Reactions: 4
looks like most of the coaching staff are going as well

i’d be gutted if i was a brighton fan - they’ve looked great this season
BF is a Brighton fan and he’s gutted. He thinks it’ll impact them more than any of the players they’ve lost. I feel for then I really do, I was hoping for BHA sake he’d stay but again can’t offer the same stuff as the big six can so I can see why he’d want to take his chances.

I wonder if the players will respect him…or if they’ll throw him under the bus at the first sign of trouble

• Sad
Reactions: 6
think you’ll find most footy fans (well us up north anyways) aren’t royalists whatsoever and will boo the national anthem. a lot of working class areas aren’t too keen on the monarcy nor are they nationalists, especially considering the atrocities the tory government have not only allowed to happen but were the driving force behind, and not just now but going way back to the 80’s. there was large scale poverty and hardship in a lot of northern cities which the government was indifferent to. why should we show respect and support to the monarchy and a regime that clearly has never shown us support?

don’t really like to get into politics online because it can get heated - so will only say this…football almost certainly will not get cancelled but there may be a silence at the start of each game to honor the queen and i’m not shy about saying i wouldn’t honor it myself (also duck the tories up the bum with no lube)
What would you do then if there is a minute silence ( shout out)

twitter is a cesspit - i feel sorry for meghan in this situation because she’s already dealt with enough from the british public and the press and i dread to think about what hate she’ll get over the coming weeks.
Meghan know what she’s doing she lies so much

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As awful as this is I must admit to breathing a sigh of relief no English teams are involved

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.